RACHEL RAY

by stillajwexelder 36 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

She talks WAY too much.

Yes, I agree ...

I would prefer to watch her cook if she was wearing a ball gag.

Rub a Dub

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Anyway, my avatar has now been changed to the lovely Rachel

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Big Booty Cutie, chairperson of the itty bitty titty committee

Damn straight. I like her show and Alton Brown's show. Giada DeLorentis's head and mouth are proportionately too big.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Giada DeLorentis's head and mouth are proportionately too big.

She's what we call a "Q-tip" .....big head and little body. but it sure is a, ehm, nice body....

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    She's what we call a "Q-tip" .....big head and little body. but it sure is a, ehm, nice body....

True. But I can't think about that, when all I'm worried about are those big teeth she has! Good Lord, it looks like she could bit off quite a bit with that mouth.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, well I am impressed, Stilla. I remember when guys were raving about the actress who plays Debra on Everybody Loves Raymond, I was impressed then, too.

For the person who made the itty bitty titty remark: and this matters because? Beauty is beauty. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. To fixate on breast size or bodysize for that matter is to miss immense amounts of beauty in the world. Why cheat yourself? Besides, perky little breasts sag less and look great for many more years.

Rachel is ebullient with enthusiasm and joy. I hear men at work rave about her all the time. This is so refreshing, after guys acting like boobs over Brittney Spears when she was still underage.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

But is she really only "$40 a Day"? Or are there some hidden extras to be aware of?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Can't stand her myself, but my husband bought her cookbook and is now teaching himself how to cook, and damn if some of those recipes aren't pretty good. So I suppose I can't complain too much.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love her recipes-they always turn out good. I like her-and every little kid I know will watch her show as soon as they'd watch cartoons (high compliment). My son ADORES her, and he and his little cousin have had discussions about their favorite shows (B is 6 and his cousin is 5.) She is less annoying than sponge bob, and more appetising than the crusty crab, so its all good!

Why do folks always reference her like she is a plus sized model or something. She is tiny and has a darling figure. I would hurt people to have a body like that. (not true, but I would rather have her body than Pam Andersons or Anna Nichole (well she is dead, so thats a big duh!))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Why do folks always reference her like she is a plus sized model or something. She is tiny and has a darling figure.

She does have a darling figure. Why are many women, teens and even little girls starving themselves, depriving themselves of even the most basic nutrition? Because people tell them some part of them is "big" like big is a bad thing. I'm fat. I'm zaftig. I still get compliments, though they are no where near as numerous as they were when I was tiny. I'm just different. I'm not ugly because I am not teensy, tiny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit