RACHEL RAY

by stillajwexelder 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    WhyamIhere said: Rachel and I have something in common....We're Quick and Easy!

You could do your own TV Show and end each one with: "..And remember; a great lay is never more than 30 minutes away!" LOL!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why not a great figure and she has more personality than P Anderson.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL at both Mary and Brookie

• luna2
    luna2
    Brooke said: Yes, she can get a little annoying with her , YUM-O and E.V.V.O and D-Lish!(etc....)

You are nicer than I am, Brooke. She drives me completely insane with that crap. I can only watch her for about ten minutes at a time....or with the sound off.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Rachel Ray - unless any of you object and would prefer me to keep my current PAMMY avatar

As long as you don't start talking about EVOO.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I cant stand her............just my 2 cents

• thepackage
    thepackage

True story, I was on a business having a late lunch and Rachel Ray and her TV Producer walked in. They were scouting locations for her “$40 a day” show. I went over and said “hello” and she could not have been nicer. I mentioned that I travel for work all the time and I always visit her web-site for recommendations and where to eat. We ended up talked for about half and hour and had a beer together.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ahhhh ...

I find RR attractive but nothing "that" interesting.

Giada DeLorentis has MUCH nicer boobs.

Rub a Dub

• seawolf
    seawolf

I watch RR with the volume muted and the CC turned on so I can look up and see what she's saying if I so desire. She talks WAY too much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit