My Music is Up Again

by Farkel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I know this part of JW.com is about 'friends" and I also know that I don't have any, or very few of them. The friends I do have are awesome, and the friends I don't have don't know what they are missing!

That being said, several human beings have asked me to provide them access to some of the music I have recorded in the last few years.

Since I happen to be working on a website that I can get access to, I uploaded some of my stuff there. My client loves my work, and when I tell him about my uploads, he will love my music, too. He's from Tulsa, Oklahoma and he has all of his own teeth. The only reason he is unique in that respect is that he is a DENTIST!

For those who enjoy people who work very hard to make music:

http://new.ddsweb.net/production/farkel/da_farkel.htm

Farkel, with many thanks to Valis who made me and the piano look better than in real life. No, the piano looks just fine. I look better thanks to Valis and his magic with botox or whatever-it-is-that-he-does. He has to work on the ears and the gap between the teeth, though.

• RAF
    RAF

Dang !!!

I've just listened "the Bumble boogie"
    your fingers are really running on this WOW !!! (I am not gonna touch my Synt, my Ssss whatever again !!! ) bye !!!

• exwitless
    exwitless

Listening to Misty as I type. Sounds great!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

: My client loves my work,

No wonder! It's wonderful. I really liked "dubsticks". I never did get to hear the whole melody until just now. That and Misty

Dismembered

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dubsticks is my version of a cross between the dub classic braindead song 'From House-to-House" and the classic braindead song we knew as "Chopsticks". My idea (good or bad) was to show a new dub convert coming into the fold and then finding out it was a whirlwind of insanity. Listen to the music.

Doug

• RAF
    RAF

the link : Sleigh Ride is broken

• proplog2
    proplog2

Farkel:

I've got to listen to your music. I love piano. Just went to a performance of Rhapsody in Blue last weekend.

Good to hear you are still around. Congratulations on having a life.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Farkel I think I just fell in love with you ;) I love piano music. I listened to everything except for "Sleigh Ride" (which didn't work when I clicked on it). I loved the way you did Chopin, one of my favorites. You're an absolutely incredible pianist but I'm sure you already know that.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh what magic!

My husband a keyboardists, stopped his puter game to listen to Bumble Boogie...simply magnificent!

Linus and Lucy is such a joy! I listened twice and want more but can't wait to hear them all!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Danse macabre is wonderful! I haven't listened to any other ones yet though. It took me about 30 minutes to download that one. I look forward to hearing them.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit