XJW Meetups: They're not singles bars, dammit.

by ColdRedRain 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Anyways, I just want to tell him that I know what he's been doing and because of him, a friend of mine doesn't want to attend the meetup anymore. He knows who he is.

Oh? Are you saying what I think you're saying?

• lawrence
    lawrence

ColdRedRain-

You twice stressed some 12th commandment," Thou shall not shitteth in thy own backyard."

So, what the hell is the 11th commandment?

• Scully
    Scully

lawrence:

what the hell is the 11th commandment?

Obviously, it would be "thou shalt not shitteth in thine own front yard"

• lawrence
    lawrence

Scully-

Excellent! Thanks!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Darn, I guess I won't plan to attend one then.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

=== Clarification ===

Apostababes are permitted to continue hitting on me at meetups.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Scully: That would make the 13th Commandment - Regardless of wherest thou shitteth, do thine best not to steppeth into it.

Elsewhere - I think you are safe. You aren't middle-aged .. at least not for a few years yet anyway <snickering>

Uzzah

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Rooster: A middle aged man has been hitting me and I am married!!!

While I am not sure at all why your spouse has not defended you against physical assaults you can file a police report and get the lout charged with assault at least, if not assault and battery.

I also didn't understand why you seemed so cheerful about such a severe social bane.

{just kidding, I am not that obtuse}

• PEC
    PEC

Edited because surprisingly enough I misspelled the "F" word misanthropic, You need more practice. Philip

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Actually, the 11th commandment, per Ronald Regan is "Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit