WT BLOOD GUILT EXPOSED TO THE WORLD

by DannyHaszard 185 Replies latest watchtower medical

• garybuss
    garybuss

I've re-read the news stories and the issue involving the Jehovah's Witness parents as well as the two Jehovah's Witness employed attorneys is not at all centered around the multitude of allowed blood components such as hemoglobin that was advertised in a recent group produced magazine Awake!, but the issue seems to be the complete rejection of all blood medical treatment.

It's like the Awake magazine article doesn't exist or that it was really just window dressing and fractions and hemoglobin aren't really a conscience matter after all. I'm not seeing conscience matter blood medical treatment being mentioned here at all. Why?

The other thing I mentioned on Lady Lee's thread is why am I not reading about the hospital liaison committee's involvement in this case? This is a large metro area. Don't they have a hospital liaison committee there? If they do, why are they not involved? Why bring Watch Tower Legal right in?

So . . . . no allowed fractions and no hospital liaison committee mentioned. What's going on?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings garybuss,

and no hospital liaison committee mentioned. What's going on?

Perhaps the liaison committee from that particular congregation of the parents, are just your average "ok I'll take the job cuz nobody else will" type of guys. They're probably hiding under the bed and in need of an underwear change by now because of all the media coverage. I hope anyway!

Dismembered

• Balsam
    Balsam

More exposure will hopefully lead to fewer studies and people adhereing to this medically dangerous religion.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good article Danny, thanks for publicising it.

I hope that paper has a very wide circulation, it might lead to people being even more hostile when the jws call.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/128648/1.ashx click here IF YOU TALK TO THE MEDIA ON BLOOD, FOCUS/GET THIS POINT IN Danny's post everywhere-"The absurdity of the Watchtower rulings now allow any of the COMPONENTS of blood to be transfused, but not whole blood, and yet people are dying and lives and families are being ruined over a few old men who are always changing their minds on this matter"

• Gill
    Gill

As Garybuss said, this family is rejecting ALL blood medical treatment.

It doesn't matter how the WTBTS 'split it', die hard JWs are not accepting fractions and seeing those who do as 'spiritually weak'.

I've posted on my parents comments that they will not accept any fractions and that the new WTBTS fractions policy is only for 'weak' JWs.

Ordinary JWs see fractions in a similar way to milk: it can be 'whole milk', it can be 'semi skimmed milk' and it can be 'skimmed milk'. In the end it is still ALL MILK. And they KNOW that the MILK carries diseases because the WTBTS has told them how dangerous it can be.

The GB is NOT managing to persuade its members to take blood fraction transfusions very well and that is why they are still dying over this very issue.

In the end BLOOD is BLOOD, however the WTBTS try to spin it to save its financial ass!

The Blood Policy is in total melt down.

IT can go two ways now. Either they will go back to 'No Blood or Blood Products!' or they will lift the ban completely.

Either ways there are big consequences in store for the Watchtower.

It appears that this story of the sextuplets is NOT being picked up by the press all over the world. It remains a 'Just Canada' story.

But by recent news articles on a JW who died refusing blood, JWs will CONTINUE to refuse blood products no matter what the GB say they are allowed to do. They have done too good a job of demonizing blood. Fractions have been permitted for several years now and JWs are still refusing them.

I remember when the 'Jehovah's Witnesses and the Question of Blood' brochure came out, there were doctors presumably saying that 'soon' blood would not be used any more. The new video on JWs and blood has doctors saying the same. But the reality of the matter is that sometimes the only option to saving a life is a blood transfusion and this is not likely to change in the near, or even the 'near distant' future.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

IT can go two ways now. Either they will go back to 'No Blood or Blood Products!' or they will lift the ban completely.

I think they will lift the ban completely, but only if exposed. They've been touting these blood fractions for many years, and making them a big deal more & more in the Awake, Watchtower & Kingdom Ministry. But, each time the Society writes that fractions are "minute", so as to not alienate everyone. Even in the Society's press release, they referred to the blood products as "minute." If we can get the average dub & the media to understand that the fractions are not "minute", then we can put pressure on the Societ to change the no blood policy. Much in the way that organ transplants and vaccinations were changed.

How many of us thought the JWs had NOTHING to do with the United Nations? I did. Finding out that they were involved in the UN, I saw the hypocrisy. I was not allowed to take swimming lessons at the YMCA, because the Y was part of false religion. Yet, the Watchtower Society could be part of the UN. Hypocrisy. Same thing with these "minute" blood fractions. Followers and the world are told that they can not take blood, but the truth is that the Society is allowing blood.

This is our opportunity to educate the world and current JWs. For many inside, the blood policy doesn't fit right. If we can expose it, we can destory this absurd JW belief.

Skeeter

• anewme
    anewme

Poor innocent little babies!!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It is estimated that one hundred jws die every year around the globe for the simply reason of not taking an transfusion, an awful shame in a human sense.

Does it not seem scripturally correct to heal somebody when they are sick, Jesus did it when he came upon a sick person.

The bible says to respect life as if it was your own and Jesus's greatest commandment above all was to love one another !

Walk in his foot steps if you are to please God and so on..........

I hardly think by taking in blood from another person in an effort to heal them would be displeasing to god in a biblical sense, you can still respect the

sacredness of blood in it's meaning and give blood to heal and at the same time keep true to biblical guidelines.

The abstaining law was handed down to the people then at a time when the religious leaders thought the people were disrespecting the use of it.

Perhaps they were drinking it, and there is written history to support that. Perhaps they were dying their cloths with it or even painting with it,

but given the human social mindset at that particular time of history one can only imagine.

The WTS will never change their policy on blood transfusions and I mean never. All jw's know by now that many of their chosen flock have perished due to not taking a transfusion.

If this was to change abruptly the damaging effect would be too weakening to their power structure and they certaintly wouldn't take a chance at that.

The jws obviously forgot the inportance of the sacredness of life which was stressed even more from Jesus Christ !

Corruption follows power.......

• mia_b
    mia_b

I'm a bit puzzled by this story ,here we have JW's having invitro fertilization because they love to have babies ,and say they love the babies ,and yet are willing to let them die after so much trouble giving them life.!

And then I recall that the parents donated eggs and sperm and some of these fertilized eggs are frozen for future injection later if the first fertilized eggs fail. But on having multiple births they can then say we don't want anymore children ....so.....what then happens to the remainining fertilized eggs left over? ...they say the fertilized eggs are potetial human beings so they cannot kill the eggs off but they can let the preemie foetuses die from lack of blood.

I always thought true JW's could not invitro because of the dilemna of possibly having to kill the unwanted fertilized eggs ,or that they may be used in another womans womb?

Is anyone else on my wavelength here?

I'm with u wazzadummy - IVF that way = abortion!

As far as im aware - another person having the eggs would be adultery?

Mia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit