WT BLOOD GUILT EXPOSED TO THE WORLD

by DannyHaszard 185 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Excellent article DannyHazard. Oh, your name came up at our ex-jw meetup this evening too and it was all positive.

But, back to the article. That was hard hitting. We need more articles like that and more journalists with the guts to tell the truth in the face of the intimidation tactics of the jw lawyers. I liked the questions the writer raised and I especially liked the way he end it....."God save babies from the piety of their parents."

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Forget about the spider in the bathtub alt There's an elephant in the room! ( whole lotta cognitive dissonance going on) Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower whitewash-the elephant in the room. It is large and squatting, so it is hard to get around it. Yet we squeeze by with "How are you?" and "I'm fine… And a thousand other forms of trivial chatter. We talk about the weather. We talk about work. We talk about everything else… Except the elephant in the room.

We all know it is there.

We are thinking about the elephant as we talk together. It is constantly on our minds. For, you see, it is a very big elephant. It has hurt us all. But we do not talk about the elephant in the room. Oh, please, say the word. Oh, Oh, please,... let's talk about the elephant in the room. For if we talk about death, Perhaps we can talk about life.

Can I say " Watchtower is a destructive cult " to you and not have you look away? For if I cannot, then you are leaving me alone… in a room… with an elephant.

• bernadette
    bernadette

But a blood expert told the Star there is no such transfusion alternative yet.
    "There's nothing clinically approved that can transport oxygen to tissue, which is the primary job of blood," said Dr. Mark Scott, a senior scientist with Canadian Blood Services, which manages blood supply in all provinces and territories except Quebec. "If you don't have enough red blood cells, there's nothing to do outside of blood transfusions." Clinical tests on alternate substances have had poor results, with severe side effects, actually increasing mortality rates. good point to repeat and remember when talking to JWs. thanks Danny bernadette

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Bernadette, Im glad you re-emphasized what that scientist said, and Im hoping that "No Apologies" reads your post.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Luke 6:38 Jesus Said," for with the measure that you use it will be measured back to you"

TOP RANKED JW NEWS WORLDWIDE as I TYPE

Global National
    Biblical scholar says Jehovah's Witnesses wrong about blood ...
    DigitalJournal.com, Canada - 6 hours ago
    Duggan has his academic perspective on what the Bible says about blood and the Jehovah's Witnesses have their perspective on what the biblical scriptures ...
    Biblical scholar says Jehovah's Witnesses wrong about blood...Canada.com
    all 105 news articles »
    Jehovah's Witnesses misinterpret Bible
    Montreal Gazette (subscription), Canada - Feb 3, 2007
    ... he had to wade into the blood battle in British Columbia involving four babies, their Jehovah's Witness parents, their church and the government. ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS (Danny Haszard)
    Tehachapi News, CA - Feb 2, 2007
    The Watchtower leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses saw fit to extend this prohibition over to their belief system. They thought that the "end of the world" ...
    JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS (Danny Haszard)
    ProgressiveU.org, CA - Feb 1, 2007
    The Watchtower leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses saw fit to extend this prohibition over to their belief system. They thought that the "end of the world" ...
    Babies returned to Jehovah's Witnesses
    Vancouver Province (subscription), Canada - Feb 1, 2007
    ... we have been stripped of our parental rights and have been labelled unfit," the father, a Jehovah's Witness, said in an affidavit in BC Supreme Court. ...
    Clergy Abuse Developments, in Denmark and California, Regarding ...
    FindLaw, CA - Jan 25, 2007
    The Jehovah's Witnesses religious organization is....

Who is Danny Haszard? ANS-just a regular guy with nothing to lose (cause the WT took my family)

• Clam
    Clam
    The Bible, obviously, says nothing about blood transfusion. It is an interpretation, the blood taboo formulated at a time when the young sect was deeply suspicious – and ignorant – of modern medicine

Good point well made.

Their faith calls for the shunning of those who transgress against this central tenet of the Watchtower Society, which bases its religion on a model of 1st century Christianity, although many would place Jehovah's Witnesses outside of Christendom, in the realm of sect.

Does anyone know whether blood is mentioned in any other early christian writings? Of all the texts over the first few centuries A.D. I'd be interested to know if anyone else emphasizes the importance of blood. Acts I understand is more lilely to be talking about blood in sacrifices.

Clam

PS Thanks for articles Danny.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I'm a bit puzzled by this story ,here we have JW's having invitro fertilization because they love to have babies ,and say they love the babies ,and yet are willing to let them die after so much trouble giving them life.!

And then I recall that the parents donated eggs and sperm and some of these fertilized eggs are frozen for future injection later if the first fertilized eggs fail. But on having multiple births they can then say we don't want anymore children ....so.....what then happens to the remainining fertilized eggs left over? ...they say the fertilized eggs are potetial human beings so they cannot kill the eggs off but they can let the preemie foetuses die from lack of blood.

I always thought true JW's could not invitro because of the dilemna of possibly having to kill the unwanted fertilized eggs ,or that they may be used in another womans womb?

Is anyone else on my wavelength here?

• dh
    dh

In my opinion people like that do not have a right to have children. The law should stipulate that when it comes to life/death medical health decisions, minors are under the jurisdiction of the doctors if the parents decision is contrary to the child's welfare. Disgusting story if you ask me. A parent who lets their child die when they don't have to, they deserve to suffer terribly.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

This article is good, but it could have been better.

I agree that people can believe in whatever they want as long as they do not hurt others with their actions. If the parents do not want to take blood, even if they interpret the Bible wrong, that's allowed. If the parents want to worship the velvet elvis on my wall, that's fine too.

What we really need to get the media to focus is that "JWS ACCEPT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, only by what they call 'fractions'". This is what I really want to expose. Saying..."the religious belief is wrong" or "they are wackos"...is a side story. People can believe whatever, including that one only gets to heaven if they wear pink, fuzzy slippers. As long as the belief is sincere, it does not matter. The real story is that they, themselves, do not believe in their own religious belief. They are not sincere. They do not "abstain from blood" nor do they think that "blood, once outside the body, should be covered in dust." They are hypocrites to their own belief, and lie to the entire world. THIS IS THE REAL STORY.

Skeeter

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Good article.

I am hoping to meet this week with the local HLC elder so he can help clear up my "confusion" about blood. Keep those articles coming! It will be a loooooooooooooooong night! Anyone else want to join us?

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit