Sexual Predators/Opportunists on JWD

by onacruse 36 Replies latest jw friends

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Sexual predators/opportunists prey on more than children. There have been men/women who have tried to take advantage of people on JWD, sending inappropriate PMs sounding out the whether you are the too-trusting sort.

If that does happen, let a moderator or admin know; trust your instincts.

Blondie

Blondie---------- Are you able to elaborate on any of this?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is the Internet where anyone can be anything.

I agree with Blondie's advice. If you read or see anything odd or suspicious contact a moderator or admin immediately.

• minimus
    minimus

How ya doin' Big Tex?? I miss ya.

• RAF
    RAF
    Gadget : When you think something is impossible to happen and stop watching for it, thats the most likely time it will happen.

to emphase ...

keep checking (a predator is good at his job and some are quiet bold not only searching for poor souls)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

There's a danger of running into someone who has a dangerous agenda wherever you go. Just use a little common sense. If you want to meet someone, engage them in conversation first, set up the meet in a public place, and let someone know you are there so they can call in the mounties if need be.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

i hope very unlikely. I doubt there are any young kids on here anyway. In addition I think most of the women on here having beeen duped once by the Watchtower will be more than careful and not naive

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    How ya doin' Big Tex?? I miss ya.

Min! How ya doin' buddy? So are you snowed under? Good to hear from you again.

As for me, well ... I'm just roving about the earth and wandering about in it.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit