I have a new grandson!!!

by Stealth453 24 Replies latest jw friends

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Congratulations, Stealth453!!

My first one was 7lbs., 6oz. ...He was all HEAD!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sad to hear that the multi billion dollar multinational corporation has messed up your family life in this heartless way but at least having this grandson will one day prove to be a great benefit.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Congratulations...and thank you.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I HATE THE wATCHLIAR sOCIOPATH sOCIETY

Congrats, Stealth. I really hope you'll get to meet him.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats Stealth...

I really hope you get to see him soon and things get better...

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh Stealth, I'm sorry you weren't one of the first to know! Congratulations on the new grandbaby.

My first son adored his grampa (they were like two peas in a pod)......you just never know! We couldn't have kept them apart if we wanted to....I bet things will eventually fall into line for you.

All the best to you!

r.

• juni
    juni

Congratulations grandpa!

I wish you the best and you know sometimes occasions like these change people's outlooks.

Peace,

Juni

• TopHat
    TopHat

Yep! The watch liar recruits members just so they can torture them later...SICK INSANE TEACHERS out for their own glory.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congrats on being a Grandpa I am so sorry he is in bondage with his Mother...But we will have to just keep on hoping & praying the walls of that babylon will fall someday before the little one reaches very old ((((HUG))) Any way you know that little one is here because of YOUR Arrow!!!!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Stealth,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am just sorry you had to hear the way you did. If it makes you feel any better Little Bo Peep and Rock Hound recently had a grandson too, but have never seen him nor did the father want his own mom and dad to even know they were expecting!! It is a sick organization that would divide with such fear and hate!! Please know that we are here and are going through simular things. One day these children will grow up and want to know their family!! Hang in there!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit