I have a new grandson!!!

by Stealth453 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Yep, that's right...my daughter delivered a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce baby boy on Tuesday.

....and I found out because someone forwarded a forwarded e-mail to me.

I HATE THE wATCHLIAR sOCIOPATH sOCIETY and everything it stands for.

• free2think
    free2think

congratulations gramps. It's such a shame that even now the borg are still messing with your life. I'm really sorry Stealth.

free2think

• luna2
    luna2

Awww, congrats on the new grandson, Stealth. Condolences on the JW stuff that kept your daughter from notifying you herself.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Congradulations "old man". Now you have two people to buy diapers for.

Warlock

• mia_b
    mia_b

At least someone thought enough of you to let you know.

I'm wondering if i'm ever going to see my unborn neice/nephew being born to my super spiritual pioneer sister who doesn't speak to me even tho im not d/f. What it would be like to miss out on your grandchildren i cant imagine :(

• RAF
    RAF

Congrats !!!

I hope that you'll get a chance to see him and have fun with !!! sooner or later

• Been there
    Been there

Congrats Grandpa!

I'm glad you had friends that would let you in on it. Forward is better then backward

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Na...we will just share.

And thanks.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well at least you can be smug in the fact that you passed on 1/4 of the genome and the boy may eventually ask about Grandpa. It seems that the kids being raised in it are leaving in droves. Though it hurts now and there may be stolen years, there could be a huge great big future silver lining!

Congrats on being a Grandpa

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Congratulations Stealth. I'm sorry about the way in which you found out.

oneoftwelve and I have a new grandson too. But the boot is on the other foot with us. We now shun the other family members who have otherwise refused to talk to us. There is a cost to their unnatural behaviour.

I hope you get plenty of cuddles.

Pete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit