Prince - now a patry pooper

by stevenyc 26 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Wow, I didn't know about Cliff Richards......interesting

I heard Van was involved in it back in the seventys ...........ah I could be wrong

I recently heard Micheal Jackson is now a member of the Governing Body though ..........

• choosing life
    choosing life

Prince seems to be caught between his promises to his dying mother and the life that really suits him. I saw him in concert after he had become a jw and the sexual references were still very much there but majorly tuned down compared to past performances. I don't think anyone can deny his talent with the guitar, though.

I think he must be a very conflicted person. He already broke one promise-to be married. I think it is just a matter of time before he breaks the other. It is amazing what the jws will put up with for money and attention. A normal person would have been booted by now.

• avishai
    avishai
    I don't think anyone can deny his talent with the guitar, though.

The thing is, it's not just the guitar, the guy can play, like 15 different instruments, and play htem well, And is a hugely prolific songwriter.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

You ever wonder if maybe he reads this board?

• avishai
    avishai

You ever wonder if maybe he reads this board?

Oh, crap.

In that case, "PRINCE SUCKS!!!"

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

There's nothing worse than pooping a patry, IMHO.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

(A normal person would have been booted by now) how very true......well said !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit