We couldn't stop laughing! LOL

by Rayvin 18 Replies latest social family

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

I find it interesting that the 4th item on the list was to pray tp god. Shouldn't that have been #1?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    But the strange thing is that I found in my 21 years in the organization is that the "dogs" that attacked came from within the congregation - not in the "world". Strange isn't it?

I had the same experience. During my 20 years in the cult, every attack came from within the congregation. Any time I had any problems, injuries, or setbacks of any kind, the JWs always ridiculed me, while the bad, wicked "worldly" people were always there to help me pick up the pieces.

W

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Here is something else to chew on. A few months ago I attended a different church for the first time. 2 days later I get a call that finally I am gonna get back child support and regular child support for my 2nd daughter. YEAH!!!!

Then last sunday i went to the jw kh and this week the plumbing in the bathrooms clogged up TWICE and the refrigerater has quit working.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

1 Peter 5:8 8 Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

The Bible calls Satan a lion, not a dog. Can't they get it right?

abr

• evetteto
    evetteto

Rayvin....I believe....(my singing face) GOD'S TRING TO TELL YOU SUMTHIN!!!

Evette

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    As servants of Jehovah we are constantly being attacked by 'dogs' - that is, Satan and his demons. They want to get us.

This is highly offensive to suggest dogs compare to Satan. It really should read: As servants of God we are constantly being attacked by Jehovah's Witnesses- that is, agents of Satan and his demons. They want to get us. People really do need to run when chased by the above! Swalker

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

When you find yourself in a den of lions, the wise man climbs straight back out - sharpish!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Are the dogs literal or symbolic in this illustration?

In my experience, if a "literal" dog decides it's going to attack you, belonging to jah's organisation won't stop it. I'd run.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Rayvin said,"Here is something else to chew on. A few months ago I attended a different church for the first time. 2 days later I get a call that finally I am gonna get back child support and regular child support for my 2nd daughter. YEAH!!!!

Then last sunday i went to the jw kh and this week the plumbing in the bathrooms clogged up TWICE and the refrigerater has quit working."

Do not be misled; Satan the debbil is tricky that wayHe's just trying to make you think bad luck is related to KH attendance.

btw, congrats on getting the child support; hope it helps a lot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit