Has anyone found another religion??

by Cass 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Cass
    Cass

G'day everyone, I am just curious to k

now if anyone has found another religion, which they believe has gods backing. If you have I would love to hear about it

Thanks for looking at this post, Cassie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Are you looking for another religion?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Cass,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! Great question. I do not believe it is through ANY organization that one recieves salvation. Rather it is on our own we will be held accountable before God. How do you feel about it?

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

I agree with Lady Liberty. For me it is not about religion or churches even. I do not "belong" to a church yet I regularly will be at one on Sunday. I may be at a different one sometimes but for me following Jesus is as easy as He said it was, love.

Some teaching and some learning but lots of loving and charity in His name.

• juni
    juni

Welcome Cassie to the forum!

No not I. I'm not looking to belong to another "religion". I feel a person needs a personal relationship with God. I feel that how you treat others and what sort of person you are is what counts with God - not following a man made religion w/their own ideas.

Juni

Lady Liberty, I like your "Welcome Wagon".

• Cass
    Cass

WOW you guys are quick!!! I really don't know what I'm looking for at the moment, I'm not a huge fan of God, however, I still can't kick the idea that there needs to be some sort of organised relgion, you know some way of "preaching the good news" and "baptising people in the name of Jesus". Who knows i will probably change my mind it's hard to tell what I going to end up believing these days I'm just interested to hear what other people are up to.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Welcome!

I've not seen any good come from religion, so I'm learning to believe in myself.

FBF

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

There needs to be some organization, basic stuff like what time and where. I organize charity workers.

You can get baptised anywhere following belief. ABC's admit you are a sinner, believe that Jesus died for to cover them, choose Jesus.

Religion makes it all complicated. Cults exploit and twist the facts.

• new boy
    new boy

Religion no................................spiritiuality yes.

Religion says we are the way, truth and the light.............Thats way if Jeaus came back to the planet today, all of the religions would denounce him, even the JWs. They want the power and glory.

• moshe
    moshe

My wife is Jewish and I converted to Judaism six years ago. Do Jews have the one true faith? Well, the Orthodox Jews believe so, but the many, many Jews look to mankind to solve the world's problems, not a Messiah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit