New to the board

by KICKED OUT 53 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the board kicked out.... Bad association spoils useful habits...LOL
    PLEASE!!!!! Dont say that anymore!!!! I heard that so many times!!!!but I was hearing it from the BAD!!! associates....lol
    I am the granny on board... You mention all the things you were d/fellowshipped for!!! I would have sent you to your room, not kicked you out!!!! Lovely to have you join us in this UNconditional family..... Love ya!!!!

Mouthy

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

Sorry Mouthy I got over excited...I wont let it happen again...LOL

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    been forced to leave behind my family and friends, but other than that have never been happier.

This is happening to me as well. Know how it feels.

tsof

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Glad to have you here. Sounds like you have had a very exciting life for such a young person. I am sorry that you have had to experience such conditional love by your family. It is hard to believe the JW's really believe it is right to turn their backs on such young children.

I also haven't seen or heard from my family for over 8 years, but I was much older. You certainly have alot of courage and strength to be able to leave at such a tender age. Good for you it certainly shows that you have lots going for you in life.

Leslie

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

The best support I have recieved is from my sole mate and wife, I am more excited every day that I can start my own chapter of this book.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

KICKED OUT....Pleased to meet you, hope you stick around! Df'ing and shunning a child who is just 13 is just insane. Have you seen the recent Watchtower articles about shunning young ones who "rebel" against God? Very hard to read them without feeling very ill...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome to the board!

Kick back and settle in. Good to have you here. Lilly

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Kicked Out,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!! We are so happy to have you here!! You will find many new friends here who truely care about you!!

We look forward to hearing more from you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• becca1
    becca1

Welcome aboard to the board!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This guy is going to fit right in!!

I have been in about 10 pictures in all different publications

Welcome to the forum KO, is it safe for you to tell us which pictures you are in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit