New to the board

by KICKED OUT 53 Replies latest jw friends

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

I am 26 , I was baptised at 12 (way to young to make that choice) df'd at 13, reproved at 16, and then finnally DF'D for good at 19. I have been forced to leave behind my family and friends, but other than that have never been happier. I just found this board and I am very happy I have, it is great councelling, and look forward to many great discussions. Thanks in advance!!!!

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

Someone say HELLO TO MEEEEE!!!!

• Mystla
    Mystla

Welcome!! You'll find lot's of "new light" here!

Misty

• heathen
    heathen

Great to see another escapee from stahlag 13 .LOL I think this is a good board , the WTBTS has no control over it and we can get some facts about the history and real life experiences . I've enjoyed my time here and have gotten a way better understanding of what they are about . welcome to the board

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Hey there, sounds like too many decisions for a young'un to make. Welcome and hang around with us for many viewpoints.

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

My sister is a pioneer and married to an elder. And my mother and stepdad(he is a D@#K) just moved to patterson, which I found out from a friend. My grandmother was at Bethal for 15 years, and I have been in about 10 pictures in all different publications, I just could not live 2 lifes anymore>

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome KICKED OUT, looking forward to your posts and what you have to add,

abr

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Wecome KO...

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

welcome to the forum, Kicked Out, we hope to hear more from you.

best wishes

Twinkletoes and (husband) Kaytee

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

How do I become a master member!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit