My Bethel experience part II

by new boy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

I quess I hit my 2 thread a day limit.......I can only purge so in one day anyway.

God bless all of you........................ my dear friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The sisters were red facedwhen Knorr gave that sex talk, I only want you to pee out of it, yea sure Bro.Knorr. No nocturnal emissions. Keep it coming new boy.

Blueblades

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

NB,

You should do a weekly article for us called "Chronicles of Bethel Life" or something like that. And share all your juicy experiences. Let us know what morning it will be "published" each week and we can sip our coffee and read it, sort of like we do with our favorite columns in the newspaper! Lilly

• r51785
    r51785

Being raised a JW I got alot of the "go to Bethel" propaganda. I decided not to when a guy in our hall, Chris Zell, went to Bethel. He told the same kind of stories you do and told all of us young guys not to make the mistake of volunteering for the house of God.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I quess I hit my 2 thread a day limit.......I can only purge so in one day anyway.

God bless all of you........................ my dear friends

((((((((new boy)))))))), my dear friend, too awww, 2 thread a day limit - booooo

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Love these stories!!!

Imagine when the whole world will be just like Bethel!! What a paradise!!! And it's just around the corner!!

(While you wait,would you like to buy some books???)

Thanks NewBoy! It's great having you here!

The Pope

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks NewBoy, that was a great read!

The French Branch was definitely cooler, but the meal rituals were the same, and that brings back memories...

Looking forward to part III.

• loosie
    loosie

Tell us more. And what did the old bat say when you told her you didn't starve?

• ROC
    ROC

Narkissos,

Since you were in France, were you allowed to have a glass of wine with dinner? After a day working at Bethel I know I would need a couple of drinks myself. Lilly

oops, forgot I was still signed in under my hubby.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Since you were in France, were you allowed to have a glass of wine with dinner?

Yep. Cheap wine though except on special occasions...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit