Are JW's sexually backwards?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

Some dont really have limits. When my wife and I had our stupid little talk with an elder before we were married. He told us that oral was a up to the couple (hot damn!!! I thought) and anal was out. Well, happily this couple was ok with one of those things and I'm getting hints the other might be ok too!! But yes, many of them must be terribly unhappy in bad.

"Honey, I want to make love tonight. Only because it's in the bible that we should".

"Ok, but only because I'm not supposed to withhold your marriage due".

"I'll turn the lights out before we get undressed"

"Who's getting undressed?"

After 3.5 minutes..........

"Thank you. That was quite satisfactory."

"You are welcome. I'll mark on the calendar that we did the deed so there is a record of our marital dues being taken care of."

"Hey next time, can you be on top?"

"What does the Reasoning Book say on this topic?"

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"Honey, I want to make love tonight. Only because it's in the bible that we should".

"Ok, but only because I'm not supposed to withhold your marriage due".

"I'll turn the lights out before we get undressed"

"Who's getting undressed?"

After 3.5 minutes..........

"Thank you. That was quite satisfactory."

"You are welcome. I'll mark on the calendar that we did the deed so there is a record of our marital dues being taken care of."

"Hey next time, can you be on top?"

"What does the Reasoning Book say on this topic?"

LOL'd on that one!!

• minimus
    minimus

Only the Greek brothers and sisters are.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Its hard after all the rules and stipulations to then be free flowing with sex. Add too that many dubs don't really marry for love.

tsof

• seawolf
    seawolf

So many times going to the KH the sexual tension there was so strong that it could be cut with a knife. It was about to blow the KH and light up the night sky like a meteor. And that was just because of me and the sisters!

• aniron
    aniron

Strange.

Here on this thread we are talking about JW's being sexually "backward".

Then on other threads I read about how JW's are all jumping into bed with each other. How there is so much "fornication" thats going on in the congregations. That "wife swapping" has gone on in some congregations. That very few young JW's are virgins when they get married. That there are gays within congregations.

I suspect that there is a difference from the "backward" image projected and what really goes on in private.

• greendawn
    greendawn

We couldn't know that since these are private matters that the JWs never talked about. On some forums there was talk by some ex JWs and they mainly were saying that sex for them was not satisfactory. In a conservative religious environment it is usually considered to be dirty and an unfortunate concession to the lower side of man.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

JW's royally mind f*ck their members regarding sex and turn sex into a very confusing thing.

• seawolf
    seawolf

It does amaze me how they pop out so many kids there with their backwards sex teachings. Already my hall is getting ready to split into another zipcode with all the kids they're having. I also hear some of them are going to be made honorary Mormons.

• bavman
    bavman

I would say they are more....sexually inside out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit