Thank you all for your help

by brainfcked 28 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

It's nice to see you post....welcome!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome to the board.

I hope you can find peace now and seek help for your problems. You have been thru a literal Hell, so life can only get better from this day onward. Good luck to you, stick around a while too. You will "meet" some great folks here. Peace, Lilly

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome! And Confession--you are SO talented, I love it!!!

Life is too short and this one right now may be all we have, so my motto is to do my best to be a good person by being kind to others and make my life the way I want it not the way someone else or some religion wants me to live my life.

• becca1
    becca1

Welcome! Make everyday count!

Confession: loved your song!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Brainfcked,

WELCOME to the forum!!!

We are glad you are here!! Sounds like you too have been through quite alot!! You are among friends here! Yes we have lost many years, however, there are those of us who are much much older when they come to this realization. So we can count ourselves lucky. There is NOTHING you cannot do! It is NOT too late to pick up and start over. These quotes may be of encouragement to you, they have been to me.

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. ~Flavia Weedn, Flavia and the Dream Maker

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. ~Author Unknown

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney

Adversity is the first path to truth. ~Lord Byron

Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around. ~Buddy Buie and J.R. Cobb, "Rock Bottom" (song)

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll. ~Author Unknown

Hang in there!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

welcome!!

• penny2
    penny2

Hi Brainfcked and welcome to JWD! Isn't it a relief to know there's no A about to hit!!

Look forward to hearing more from you.

penny2

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

You're only 46???? Yer just a PUPPY!!! There are 6.5 BILLION people on the planet to choose from honey. You dont have any use or NEED for the handful of cult members who choose to raise themselves up above everybody else (not just YOU...EVERYBODY ELSE) So fuckum.

Replace the brain rot you got with new information. Dump anything and everything that bugs you here and I guarantee somebody has or is going through the exact same thing.

Learn to love the wonderful person who is you and dont try to live up to ANYBODY elses standards. Ignore the haters, the bigots, the possessed. Dont waste one more minute of the life God gave you "waiting to die" like we all did.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug! Thanks for coming in and settin a spell with us! Come again!

Loves

• Gayle
    Gayle

Glad you have found this site..there are so many in that type of WT "limbo", not in the WT but still under the JW "warp". This site and others will help you clear your brain that the WT messed up when you were young. Life will always be a sorting and challenging process but now we can have positive mental freedom. Best wishes to you.

• brainfcked
    brainfcked

I appreciate all the kind comments. I know that I have a long road in front of me and I am glad that there are places like this board to give me support and advice. I am being totally honest when I say that I am still bugged by a little voice in back of my mind that is telling me I am falling into one of Satan's snares. How do you turn off the JW voices in your head?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit