Can you name ONE thing that the WTBTS said that came true?

by megsmomma 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

New light, a lot of invisible stuff, millions now living will die, God would make slaves of WT followers, etc. I'm so old I can't remember too well.

Ken P.

• blondie
    blondie

Well the WTS has scheduled many conventions that were held on the days they said....do you mean a future event connected with the bible?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

I’m sorry to go against you all, but I did hear them (elders) tell me the truth once AND it came true.

"You will never be an elder in this congregation"

KT

• ajwnm
    ajwnm

I think that God has a really great sense of humor.....the WTB&TS has missed 100% of their "prophetically" channeled messages from God to the GB 100% of the time!!!!!

Statistically, they should have gotten at least ONE right out of the hundreds they've spewed out over the last 100+ yrs. To me, this says that God has tweaked the numbers to let everyone see just how UN-Godly they are. He lets honest hearted JW's seeking the real truth see for themselves how far from Him the GB and FDS really are and where all that "channeling" is really coming from.

• Rooster
    Rooster

They said they would collect millions of dollars and never pass a plate.

• Rooster
    Rooster

I’m sorry to go against you all, but I did hear them (elders) tell me the truth once AND it came true.

"You will never be an elder in this congregation"

KT

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

They said I would be Disfellowshipped and I was. I Can't Thank Them Enough. :-)

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

You guys are soooo funny!! I am amazed with all of this. You are all so great!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thinking! Thinking! Thinking! . Trying real hard to name ONE thing. Oh, it just came to me, they said: There will be "Apostates" in our organization. Although the term is misapplied to us, they got that right. Millions have left and continue to leave, making this the ONE thing that they said that has come true.

Blueblades

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

In the last days (almost 2000 years!) the love of the greater number will cool off. I think we are witness to that event here as we see many JW's and former JW's love cool off from the WTS as they predicted, though not necesarily from God or Religion.

CS 101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit