What a Birthday thus far, found my molestors mother today

by Apostate Kate 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

What a day. Today is my birthday. I went to do my visits for the Senior ministry and the Senior I adopted, the first one in the program had been moved to another facility.

I went to the first facility and had a great time with the Seniors. I just love them. Then went to the new facility. While sitting at their lunch table I got to meet her new friends. They said one was at the doctors and may miss lunch. They told me her first name. My adopted Senior told me they were best friends.

When they told me her name I had a feeling come over me, the Holy Spirit, and I knew who this was. I asked if they knew the last name and while they were trying to remember I asked if it was who I thought it was. It was. Everyone in the family thought she was in another State, no one even knows she is here except her son and daughter in law.

She ended up coming back in time for lunch and sat down. I have known this woman since I was about 10. My older sister married her son. We talked about old times and I made her smile reminding her happier times.

Her one son mollested me and the other son lusted after me while he was married to my sister. When I was 15 she had just delivered her 3rd child and he asked me to run away with him. He thought walking around naked in the middle of the night in front of a young girl was ok.

I see all her grandchildren and great grandchildren which are my nieces and nephews. So I told her all about them. Before I left she made sure she told me how "faithful to Jehovah" her sister has been. I felt so bad for her. They said no one visits her but the one sister. She smokes so I'm sure she has been disfellowshipped. She still believes though and wishes she was as good as her sister.

I was told that her husband had been depressed before he shot himself. The supposedly annointed daughter in law and her husband my mollestor provided him with the gun. I have since heard that the elders had to talk her down from her annointing. She used to ruin my sisters house, eat her food, pea in her backyard, make a mess, turned JW and then becomes the holiest of holies.

So I don't know what God has put her in my path for. It feels wierd. She has shunned me before and considered me 100% bonafide bad news apostate. She asked why I was there and I told her that life was short and I was doing the will of God. Told her that Jesus told us to love Him and do that by loving others, that I was there to simply love. Told her about the new Senior ministry.

So I am just going to pray and give this all to God. He obviously has a reason for this. I'm sure the one son did not want people knowing where she was for fear of apostates. My nieces her flesh and blood have no clue. She said she wanted vists from them so I am going to let everyone know where she is.

Now time for some Birthday food and I think after today I'll have a Birthday glass of wine, maybe two.

Love~ Kate

• free2think
    free2think

Wow, kate i'm so sorry these awful things have happened to you, I'm glad you can see the irony in this situation. It must have taken a lot of courage to face her and still be civil.

I hope you have a great birthday, enjoy your wine.

free2think

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"So I don't know what God has put her in my path for."

I wouldn't worry about her turning up Kate. It sounds just like the 'time and unforseen occurrence' thing to me. She's probably wondering why God brought her to you! :)

Pete

• RAF
    RAF
    free2think : I'm glad you can see the irony in this situation

Yep ...

Happy birthday kate !!!

• yucca
    yucca

Kate she is DF and so is her son for smoking. He is so lucky to have a self righteous holy wife.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Kate,

First off, Happy Birthday!

Second, you handled the situation with dignity and grace. You should be proud of yourself. You are the epitomy of what a loving Christian should be. Peace, Lilly

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Thank you Free. I decided to stay home but there is some funky ollie berry desert wine in the fridge and I have some deliscious dark chocolate..

Pete I am going to love her as long as she wants to receive it. I'm going to be as careful as possible not to scare her. Us apostates are evil people doncha know.

There is no one like Jesus in learning how to deal with situations like this. It really is sad, sad all the way around. The religion she believes in could care less that she is in a nursing home. The God that I believe in tells me that it is all about love and forgiveness, and unconditional love can cover all these wrongs.

Will she rather be loved by an apostate, or shun me and lose a friend who knows her well and loves her just the way she is?

We'll find out.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Thanks Mom! I love you mom. I couldn't remember if the youngest son had been disfellowshipped or not.

Thank you Lil!

Now where'e that wine...

hehe I bet mama's gonna want to go see her...

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

What a cruel twist of fate, to be shunned and have a chance at making a clean break and yet still be under the mind control of the organization.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Mysterious it is so grievous.

Although so many of us mourn over wasted years, It does not have to be like this. She is 75 years old, alone, holding on to something that is not real. What hope does she even have?

She could never live up to the societies expectations. She would try but could never be good enough, she will never feel good enough. It is such a waste.

If she will allow me to, I'll make her smile and we can reminisce over some of the happy memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit