Thanks for the "Daily Text"

by TheHypnoToad 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

My mother just sent us a daily text. Well I needed it. It was quite useful, I used it to kill a bug and throw it (bug and daily text) away. Thanks mom, for giving me the best use of a daily text I ever could get.

• merfi
    merfi

We got a new kitten last May. He was too short to get into the litterbox, so I stacked a couple Insight books and a Bible Stories book near the entrance to the box. Voila...

merfi

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

All glory to the Hypno Toad.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think we should recycle JW literature as best we can - and if its not practical to do so via paper recycling all sorts of uses can be found -

My Large New World Translation has just the right amount of grip and is the right size to make the perfect mousemat.

The little magazine folders are just right for storing my daily correspondence and is a good flat smooth surface to rest on when writing letters and not wanting to mark the table.

There must be dozens of other ways of preserving the environment by recyling dub lit.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings TheHypnoToad ,

My how creative we can be with all that "divine inspiration" when we need to clean up bug guts.

Dismembered

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

I agree, Crumpet. I recycled loads of old mags by shredding them and using them as bedding for pets like rabbits etc.
    It's also useful in packaging fragile goods to post to people, but it needs to be shredded really finely, otherwise there'll be an experience in a WT about someone receiving a package, putting the bits of shredded paper together and reading about the paradise. Of course, they'll become an elder/pioneer/missionary etc. all thanks to ME and my inadequate shredding. Can't have that!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The dayly text is just one of their ways to brainwash their flock and maintain their position of control. We all need to make our own dayly text of positive mental protein, positive affirmations to put in our mind before we go out and face the world. For example. This is one of the affirmations I reconditioned, reengineered, rebuilt my engine with back in 83 when I left the organization. I even went so far as to dayly self hypnotize myself for a half hour and plant these messages in my conciousness.

I AM A BEAUTIFUL PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT. I AM LOVING MYSELF UNCONDITIONALLY. I AM WORTHY OF LIVING THE LIFE I WANT TO LIVE I AM WORTHY OF HAVING EVERYTHING MY HEART DESIRES. I AM WORTHY OF HAVING A HEALTHY, LOVING RELATIONSHIP. I AM LOVING MYSELF SO COMPLETELY THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN REJECT MYSELF OR SABOTAGE MY HAPPINESS FREEDOM HEALTH AND LOVE. I AM COMPLETELY SELF ASSURED AND MY ATTITUDE IS VERY POSITVE. I AM KNOWING THAT LOVE IS ENDLESSLY ABUNDANT AND THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED. I AM RESPECTING MYSELF. I AM EXPERIENCING HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I also have affirmatons for wealth, health.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well done to you Hypno Toad, that's the best use for the daily text book I've heard of lately.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

All hail the glorious Hypno Toad!

"I used it to kill a bug and throw it (bug and daily text) away."-- I thought you ate bugs?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

The dayly text is just one of their ways to brainwash their flock and maintain their position of control. We all need to make our own dayly text of positive mental protein, positive affirmations to put in our mind before we go out and face the world. For example. This is one of the affirmations I reconditioned, reengineered, rebuilt my engine with back in 83 when I left the organization. I even went so far as to dayly self hypnotize myself for a half hour and plant these messages in my conciousness.

I AM A BEAUTIFUL PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT. I AM LOVING MYSELF UNCONDITIONALLY. I AM WORTHY OF LIVING THE LIFE I WANT TO LIVE I AM WORTHY OF HAVING EVERYTHING MY HEART DESIRES. I AM WORTHY OF HAVING A HEALTHY, LOVING RELATIONSHIP. I AM LOVING MYSELF SO COMPLETELY THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN REJECT MYSELF OR SABOTAGE MY HAPPINESS FREEDOM HEALTH AND LOVE. I AM COMPLETELY SELF ASSURED AND MY ATTITUDE IS VERY POSITVE. I AM KNOWING THAT LOVE IS ENDLESSLY ABUNDANT AND THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED. I AM RESPECTING MYSELF. I AM EXPERIENCING HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I also have affirmatons for wealth, health.

I agree. I like your affirmations. You are those things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit