Bethel Pedophile Cano sentenced

by Nathan Natas 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

from: http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/Cano_sentenced-29Jan07.htm

Cano sentenced for offering boys sex

Goshen – A hamlet of Wallkill man who was convicted in a non-jury trial last fall for trying to lure boys to engage in sexual activity was sentenced in Orange County Court Monday to two to six years in state prison.

Jesus Cano, 50, who was a clergyman with the Jehovah’s Witnesses, was sentenced for the felonies of attempted use of a child in a sexual performance and attempted promotion of a sexual performance by a child.

Cano was charged with driving around the City of Middletown last summer, handing out packets to boys with nude photos of himself, his phone number and other information.

When Middletown Police arrested him, they found a video camera in his car which a tape that was shot inside a men’s room at O’Hare Airport in Chicago.

• Paisley
    Paisley
    two to six years in state prison

Well it's a start, and any time out of circulation is better than no correction and punishment at all. Good then.

• anewme
    anewme

Ditto what Paisley said!

• Highlander
    Highlander

Great news, though I wish Jesus the pedophile received a much longer prison term. Life in prison would satisfy me.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yes, it's a start. While it may seem to be a small one, in reality, it's a huge step!

This man now has a Police record. He is also a known sex offender. He will have this follow him wherever he goes. Even if he gets back into 'pedophile paradise', it will do him no good, as he will have to register with the state where he lives - and many neighborhoods are now banding together to expunge such riff-raff from their areas.

Regards,

Jim TX

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Maybe it was all an act of desperation to get out of the borg. When I read what he did, I think, how crazy is that? He wasn't sutble, he left evidence of his intent all over the place. Going to jail was inevitable! Maybe it was the easiest way to cut himself off of his JW family and associations-cold. Cause they aren't going to go seeking him out. They want him there like they want a wart between their toes!

• Scully
    Scully
    sentenced in Orange County Court Monday to two to six years in state prison.

There's definitely a good chance he'll get the kind of action he was looking for now... as some inmate's b*tch.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You might say he's going to get meat in due season................

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Good for him. If I recall he then gets deported. tsof

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'm guessing that in 2 to 6, our good buddy Jesus will whistle in a slight breeze.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit