The Third Secret Of Fatima Revealed

by Tyre 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tyre
    Tyre

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/europe/05/13/pope.fatima.02/index.html

Does anyone know about The Secrets of Fatima ?? Any comments ??

Thanks in advance.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Sure... No Way did "Mary"' ("Our Lady of Fatima") appear to anybody. Even so the "image of her" and her "prophecies" are real, given by demon spirits who then make the event(s) occur as they said it would... no big mystery there.

Female goddess worship is part of the New Age/Masonic [Babylonian] Antichrist Mystery religion so no big surprise the demons use "Mary" as their big drawing-factor for the sheeple who don't know scripture OR prophecy.

And I couldn't help but note the Pope was shot on the 13th... one of their highly revered occult numbers.

And that's my commentary. ;-) Thank you.

/ag

• avishai
    avishai

Abba, What the heck are you tlaking about? Goddess worship also involves judaism, and by extension, christianity. Just look up Asherah worship.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ashtoreth (sp?) was when the Jews were in apostate-mode, but she was never PART OF their God-given "religion" if you want to use the religion word. And when did Christians worship Ashtoreth? Oh, the paganized-Christians maybe, is that what you mean? Catholic Church = a big Ashtoreth worshipper, obviously, as that is their "Mary in disguise."

The goddess Isis, same as Ashtoreth... is the goddess of Freemasonry. The Statue of Liberty is really the Mason's goddess Isis. So yes, goddess worship, going by whichever name, is everywhere, but it doesn't mean "true Christians" (and I hate to use that phrase because JWs gave it a bad reputation), but "real" true Christians do not participate in goddess worship... because they can see [with a little background reading] its babylonian/egyptian origins written all over it/her.

/ag

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Asherah and "Ashtoreth" are two distinct deities, even in the Bible...

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks, Nark, I thought Asherah was a misspelling of Ashtoreth. My bad.

Even so, Asherah, even though the Jews DID worship her, it certainly was NOT by God's direction, and therefore not a part the BIBLICAL Hebrew "religion" (and that was the point I was trying to make).

But I'm sure she was (see scriptures below) and still is part of their apostate Kabbalistic Mystical Judaism - Big Difference. Ditto for apostate Christianity.

Judges 3:7 -- So the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD. They forgot the LORD their God, and served the Baals and Asherahs.

1 Kings 15:13 -- Also he removed Maachah his grandmother from [being] queen mother, because she had made an obscene image of Asherah. And Asa cut down her obscene image and burned [it] by the Brook Kidron.

1 Kings 18:19 -- "Now therefore, send [and] gather all Israel to me on Mount Carmel, the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal, and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel's table."

2 Kings 21:7 -- He even set a carved image of Asherah that he had made, in the house of which the LORD had said to David and to Solomon his son, "In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever...

2 Kings 23:4 -- And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, the priests of the second order, and the doorkeepers, to bring out of the temple of the LORD all the articles that were made for Baal, for Asherah, and for all the host of heaven; and he burned them outside Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried their ashes to Bethel.

2 Chron 15:16 -- Also he removed Maachah, the mother of Asa the king, from [being] queen mother, because she had made an obscene image of Asherah; and Asa cut down her obscene image, then crushed and burned [it] by the Brook Kidron.

/ag

• avishai
    avishai
    Even so, Asherah, even though the Jews DID worship her, it certainly was NOT by God's direction, and therefore not a part the BIBLICAL Hebrew "religion" (and that was the point I was trying to make).

Really? Then why did God have them build and look upon a copper serpent in the desert. Serpents on a pole just like that were representative of Asherah...

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

abbagail,

If you happen to run out of conspiracies some day you might try to exert your critical power on the Deuteronomistic historiography and whose purpose it served back in the 7th-5th century BC, when the texts you are referring to were written...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fatima

http://www.ewtn.com/fatima/

It's a pretty long story and it is quite interesting.

You should go to the links and really research it to get the full idea.

But here is a page from the second link which gives you the idea:

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I wanted to point out that out of the 70,000 spectators about half were said to have witnessed a miracle.

Many, but not all, Catholics point to this as a genuine reason to "believe."

If I can find it, there is a video floating around out there on the net which shows a family in this place in Portugal. Ya know family vacation and they are able to catch the sun on video start doing some pretty funny things.

So the idea is that it is some sort of natural phenomena. Also, too, you'll note that despite the black and white pictures, there were pictures.

So it is not disputed that Something happened, only whether it could be attributed to Divine reasons or as I said natural phenomena.

On a side note, the RCC does not require this to be believed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit