Help! I'm hooked!

by pmouse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• pmouse
    pmouse

Yes Dams, you're an enabler and my husband is attempting an intervention to get me in the living room to watch a DVD...I'm going to think about contacting my sister in law in Indiana and asking her to make a run across the border for me. We're due up at her place in March..I could get it then and eliminate shipping....good grief. I'm mapping plans for a coffee raid.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I haven't but I'll look for it,

I'm also a huge fan of anything that Just Us coffee roasters has put out. www.justuscoffee.com Added bonus! from my town!

• hubert
    hubert

Check your local market first. The coffee might be in the "ethnic food" aisle, right next to the "Rocky Mountain Oysters".

Hubert

• damselfly
    damselfly

We will appear on the next A&E Intervention episode, caffiene--the newest addiction ripping families apart.

A coffee run would be great!! As long as the cans are sealed and kept in freezer the should last a while! Plus Canada is beautiful.

Dams

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL all you caffeine freaks!

But alas, not a criticism as I am one, too.

Never heard of Tim Horton's or Blue Mountain or that other one...

But a friend who had vacationed in Hawaii came back with Koina (sp?) Hawaiian coffee and the taste and aroma was to die for. So then I tried buying some "Hawaiian" coffee made by one of the regular American coffee-makers, and it tasted like crapola -- was NOTHING like the real thing from Hawaii.

--------------

Besides Tim Horton's, I'm thinking I'd like to live in Canada 'cuz you said it is Beautiful! Anywhere away from Florida heat...

/ag

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

I'll be traveling to Atlanta in March for buisness. If you still want some I will bring some with me, as much as you want. PM me if you want, I'm serious.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't care much for Tim Hortons coffee. I prefer to grind my own from Arabica beans.

Besides, going to Tim Hortons is like going to a kingdom hall. Too many JWs there, especially Saturdays at 11 am.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit