Sun worship

by tetrapod.sapien 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

".. We're Joe Pesci's Witnesses, we speak out in fearlessness..."

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

tetra~ I just posted that yesterday or maybe the day before on the other board. Pretty funny stuff.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

George Carlin has some good stuff.

• jimbo
    jimbo

Great!!!

JW's may be Sun worshipers.

Quote from JW resolution, year (1963)...."THAT we will continue to look to Him as the great Sun from whom comes our enlightenment, guidance and healing.......

Adopted at every convention that summer. I also concured but did not at that time consider paragraph 8.

Jah, Ra is the ancient sun God.

He warms my back as I type this.

jimbo (Sun worshiper?)

• skyking
    skyking

tetrapod.sapien Thank you for the video post. Loved it very much.

I feel off my chair, pissed my self, set back on my chair fell off again and pissed myself again laughing.

Two thumbs way up

• mama1119
    mama1119
    ".. We're Joe Pesci's Witnesses, we speak out in fearlessness..."

HAHA, hilarious. I am glad I didnt have soda in my mouth, it would be all over my screen!

• poppers
    poppers

Very funny stuff. Thanks tetra.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Joe bless you for posting that, Tetra!

Dave

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL! glad you all liked it.

now that i'm in the joe pesci witness protection plan... i herefore declare this sunny sunday a day of eternal slack, to make up for all the times christianity kept me busily occupied in pious and virtuous deeds on this day.

how i used to hate sundays, especially if they were sunny. what a robbery of my true slack nature!

slack shall be the theological aparatus, and sunniness and sin-niness shall merge into a one day week: everyday a sinday, every day a sunday.

to slackdom!

(notice the nice tan, huh huh, wink wink)

tetra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit