Just bought a NIV- whose name should I call on, Jesus or Jehovah?

by becca1 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Paisley
    Paisley

As a personal aside: When I was a JW, I prayed to Jesus (though I never admitted that to anyone).

Craig

*applause*

Now that I love to hear! And in fact I'd like to see a thread full of little personal things such as that, that those of us who ultimately left, secretly did while in.

That would be fascinating.

• mouthy
    mouthy

And in fact I'd like to see a thread full of little personal things such as that, that those of us who ultimately left, secretly did while in.

That would be fascinating.

Melanie ( my daughter that died) told me after I was D/f that she ALWAYS prayed to Jesus when she was a JW>>,I taught her she should pray to Jehovah..." Infact Mum( she said)I always felt he was sitting next to me on the bus going to school, """cos all the kids laughed that she couldnt do what they did...
    I was SO pleased to hear that>>>> when I was free.

• Paisley
    Paisley
    Melanie ( my daughter that died) told me after I was D/f that she ALWAYS prayed to Jesus when she was a JW>>,I taught her she should pray to Jehovah..." Infact Mum( she said)I always felt he was sitting next to me on the bus going to school, """cos all the kids laughed that she couldnt do what they did...
    I was SO pleased to hear that>>>> when I was free.

Mouthy, that's wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit