Could someone please ask Serena Williams ...

by Jin 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Jin
    Jin

Please ask the world the world number one player to please stop thanking 'jehovah' on international television. It is however EMBARRASSING!!!

• zeroday
    zeroday
    please stop thanking 'jehovah' on international television

Why, they have to pretend to be Jehovah's Witness as they reap in their millions and fame. I mean who would they thank the United States for giving them the freedom to fulfill their wildest dreams of wealth, fame and success.

Do you really thing Jehovah is blessing their tennis skills to proclaim his name.

• troucul
    troucul

You know I was watching that, but got tired of Sharapova's rambling. I lost interest and changed the channel. Evidently I missed something. Jehoober must have stopped planets colliding to ensure that Serena won a tennis game. Whatever

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

And I bet we know where part of their millions ends up. I mean, if we couldn't play competitive sports in high school, they are paying big bucks to the WBT$ to play!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did anyone see the part where Serena called the other player (I can't spell her name.) a bitch? I wonder how Jah feels about that?

• Bobhere
    Bobhere

She's got a big ars for a tennis player

• seawolf
    seawolf

Sharapova rambled? I hadn't notice. However, she is hot and has legs that just won't quit.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    She's got a big ars for a tennis player

Yes, "baby does have back" or a "lot of junk in the trunk". You could sit a cup on that behind.

• seawolf
    seawolf

more like a keg lol

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I take it Serena won?

I wanted to see it, but had to go to bed.

Did she wrap herself in a flag and prance about as she did at the Olympics? How does that not get her DF'd? Could money have something to do with it?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit