Ok so this is it

by The salmon 28 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hello Salmon, I'm glad you're here. You've found a place where people know what you've been through because we've been through it too. And we're still fighting with the Org in one way or another. I'm always glad to see that someone else has "awakened" gives me hope that this can happen to my children.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Good for you Salmon. Can't wait to read more.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Good luck, Salmon. Is that anything like The Salmon Of Doubt by Douglas Adams?

Hope you have a lovely fade and that your family happily and willingly joins you!

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hi and Welcome, Salmon!

I immediately thought of "The Salmon of Doubt", too!
    You are right about the JW 'do more' attitude, and if you have doubts etc., it's your own fault. That was something I always hated.

I've been out (husband & kids,too) for about 5 years. We're VERY happy.
    Hope you stick around, this is a helpful place to be.

Love DNC xxx

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

It looks like JWD has caught another live 'un! Come on in, Salmon, you will find the water is very refreshing here, and you don't need to worry about the bears...

http://www.thecrazywebsite.com/OnlyBestSalmon.html

Look forward to hearing more of your story, and hoping that you will find peace in your heart.

TS

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome!

Salmon

Don't forget, JWs are like double-glazing salesmen. Even though you know you don't want double glazing they can convince you that you do. To them, all your doubts and certainties that they are wrong are invalid - you leave because you want to live a worldly life.

Anyway, enjoy the feeling of being in fresh waters!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

truthsearcher, loved the video.

Salmon, welcome aboard. There are plenty of people here
    who can advise you how to "go" or you can blaze your own
    trail. The important thing is to "go." Great for you.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

"I ain't goin' quietly" LOL! I love it! Reminds of a John Wayne film. BP

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings The salmon,

...the hypocrisy, the turning of the blind eye to sin, depending on who you are, but now I've had enough. I`m finally that salmon who is willing to lose all those so called "friends",

Welcome to a place where you'll find many like-minded people. You've said a mouthful!. Cheers to you The salmon.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit