Jehovah’s Witnesses Lose Court Battle to Suppress Freedom of Speech

by Dogpatch 48 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witnesses Lose Freedom of Speech
    ProgressiveU.org, CA - 44 minutes ago
    In the summer of 2002 five Jehovah’s Witnesses were disfellowshipped (expelled) for appearing on NBC’s Dateline and providing factual proof of child sexual ...

Jackpot hit on most WT/JW indexing keywords

• sf
    sf

Marci's article is a fabulous tool to start circulating LOCALLY, NATIONALLY and INTERnationally. She nails it very well.

Just click on the "print this" on top of page. Print out as many as you will need. DISTRIBUTE THEM THROUGHOUT YOUR COMMUNITIES.

There is also the "email this" linkage. It is a simple system FINDLAW has set up to email the article directly. Please avail yourselves to this feature and circulate it to your local news agencies and politicians/ representatives.

I did this last night and sent it to at least ten "targets" (as I refer to them as) such as my local news, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, WHITE HOUSE, PBS NEWSHOUR, PERVERTED JUSTICE, COALITIONS, a few relatives, etc.

sKally, "GET OUT THERE" klass

• sf
    sf

Sidenote:

Most communities have weekly PUBLIC MEETINGS at their HALLS.

As a resident, you can sign up for a five minute spot and address ANYTHING you think and feel is paramount for the community to be aware of, thusly providing them with items such as Marci's article and websites, info, and printed out material.

It will only take a minute to read this at the podium and then address the websites she provides. Including key sites such as FREEMINDS AND SILENTLAMBS, among others.

Lots of work to be DONE folks.

sKally

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thankds for the kudos gang but silentlambs deserves the credit. I am looking forward to more exposure!

Randy

Net Soup! http://www.freeminds.org

• Robert222
    Robert222

Thank you sammielee - You expressed what I could not. I was one of those kids sitting in a KH and could hardly breathe from the anxiety. I was filled with terror, ingrained in my brain throughout childhood, terrified of imagined demon spirits in my bedroom at night. My parents took advantage of that fear instilled in me. I was abused physically many times by my loving JW parents. It turns out, they were the demons.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

It was posted on this forum as well. You don't need to register to comment.

http://www.quicktopic.com/37/H/XVQvEdnsd6e

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I just did comment. Thank for you the link. Most of you have read what I have to say (my story), but now others outside of JWD board will have opportunity to read it as well.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Did the WT actually make a statement about suing people into silence (or something like that)? If so, is there a link? Thanks

shelly

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I sincerely hope that O'Reilly does NOT pick up this story. I would rather an actual journalist picks it up rather than that uncredible sensationalist propagandist for the religious right. I mean, please. Is there anyone on this planet that is actually dumb enough to take that clown seriously? The whole of Fox News is for the mentally deficient ignorant Red State hicks. See "Outfoxed" the documentary on Fox News. Or, just start thinking critically. Actually, better find out what critical thinking is first. Then find out what Ad Hominem and Begging the Question mean. Then go back and watch Fox News. If it isn't blatantly apparent how they are twisting the News, then there is a problem up top for you, sad to say.
    Shawn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit