Do you know this feeling?

by DeusMauzzim 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

Dues welcome - and what a great first post. Your words sound like the introduction to a long story, or they could also be the concluding words. Either way, thanks for the treat. You've cheered me up.

Take care and keep posting,

Clam

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

I've lurked on this forum a few months, now it's time to add my voice.

Seeing some people here who where "in the truth" for decades helps to put things in perspective. I was raised in the Watchtower, baptized at a normal age (nooo it's your own choice, the 5 meetings per week are no systematic pressure and certainly not indoctrination!), then went to college.. and found out! I'm in the process of leaving now... Alice in Wonderland you say? Neo in the Matrix? Certainly yes!

Life is wonderful.. I only hope my fade will be succesful...

Regards,

Deus Mauzzim

• becca1
    becca1

Welcome!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I know what you mean.

Well put. BTW, welcome!

YC

• mama1119
    mama1119

Welcome! I totally know how you feel. Isn't it wonderful!!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome Deus,

abr

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

*****Do you sometimes look at the faces of total strangers in the streets or on the train, wondering how you could have ever thought that most of them could be murdered any moment by some 'loving' God?****

so strange to think of now isn't it??? I remember well those very surreal moments.

welcome to the board. I can't wait to read more of your story.

-freedomlover

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Go ahead, sleep in Saturday morning. You don't have to sell anything to your friends and neighbors. Visit the Zoo on Sunday and then take a nap in the afternoon. What good programs are on TV Thursday night?

Gee, aren't Birthday parties fun! Hey, you never met a lot of your previously called 'worldly relatives'? They seem pretty nice. You can read the Bible with no other helps if you want. And God still loves you, no performance needed.

Outaservice

• Twitch
    Twitch

Not silly at all. I know the feeling.

Oh yea, welcome,...

:)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Good on 'ya, Deus! Look forward to hearing more of your story. If your going to fade, we understand your need for anonimity. Welcome to real life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit