Do you know this feeling?

by DeusMauzzim 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Do you know the feeling of looking out of the window at the sky, thinking 'there will be no Armageddon, everything is well, I followed my conscience...' ?

Do you know the feeling of just going for a walk, all alone.. and realizing that you are alive and out of it, that there is no God counting your hours and meetings? That is was all just a bad dream, that you are free now to follow your own moral compass.. it makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time...

Do you sometimes look at the faces of total strangers in the streets or on the train, wondering how you could have ever thought that most of them could be murdered any moment by some 'loving' God? Sometimes I just look at them, I love them, I secretly want to tell them about it.. about how strange and wonderful life is when you get out, but then I laugh when I think how silly that would sound.

Does this sound silly?

Regards,

Deus Mauzim

P.S. I'm new, and newly out.

• paws
    paws

Hi. I am so glad for you that you are already tasting the freedom that release from the total control you've been under provides.

Yes....freedom to be who were always meant to be.....free to discover for yourself everything you want to know and be in this life that is yours.

All power to you

best wishes

Trish

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Deus, Welcome to the forum.

I sure know that feeling but I have been out for almost 20 years.Its a great feeling not to be controlled by an organization anymore !

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Deus Mauzzim.

• sspo
    sspo

welcome Deus

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Welcome!!

Ain't it great to get out of the box??!! There's a whole new world out here!!

shelley

• mavie
    mavie

Welcome Deus! I felt the same way when I left. It's like a 'love for fellow humans' switch was flipped.

Enjoy your stay here, you will find much support.

• RAF
    RAF

Welcome !!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Deus....I am still appreciative of those things...I like the way you worded it. I never want to forget how far I have come. Welcome!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Deus....I am still appreciative of those things...I like the way you worded it. I never want to forget how far I have come. Welcome!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit