So long, and thanks for all the kids...

by Paralipomenon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

No. Never heard that one. But there was never a shortage of demunz stories!

Juni

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oh my gosh,

I do remember this story, but the way I heard it was that it was that a witness was getting their haircut and the guy said he was a warlock, and that the demons are mad because...........

Funny how the story changes.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Asheron
    Asheron

I thought the Demons hid under your car at the mall and slashed your ankles when you went to get in it. Then they steal your purchases and your car and go to a nightclub where they drug you and you wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney. Anyways....thats how I heard it and it must be true. Who would lie about a thing like that.

Asheron (member of the Bigfoot class)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I heard a similiar version of the story but the details were slightly different. Some JW's were playing with a Ouija board just for fun and asked it questions (there should be a bullshit alert right there. How many witnesses do you know who played with Ouija boards?) and they asked if there were really such things as demons and the board answered, "Yes, and we are after your children". Then the witnesses asked it why? And it answered, "because Jehovah took ours in the flood." Yeah right.

Cog

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Yes I forgot about it and yes I have heard different versions, changing story,HMMMMMM

abr

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I had forgotten, but now I remember that story as well. Geeee it is hard to believe that we were so sucked in by insanity.

Leslie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Not that one, but i was told many demon-stories. They freaked me out (stupid lil blonde girl)....

Like, a wife would be raped by demons at night while her husband, next to her, does not notice. ....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Of course, I've got a stupid question to ask about that story. Were they speaking of the Nephilim because the other children killed in the flood weren't demons?

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO! I had forgotten about that one!

• mavie
    mavie

Don't remember it, but it reminds me of:

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit