BARBARA what's your next move after...

by one 14 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

What's your next legal and personal decisition after the recent appellate court decision?

btw to anyone

can you summarize the following, too long to watch now. seems like old video but just published at myspace, i think.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=101516625&blogID=220874397

• one
    one

regarding the video at

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=101516625&blogID=220874397

can copies be obtained?

what about voice translation to french and spanish?

what about obtaining copies of the voice portion only?

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

Repenting would be a good start.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Grissom- I am so NOT gonna touch that one. That doesn't even deserve a response.

THANK YOU BARBARA!!

• avishai
    avishai

For what? Exposing the fact that the GB was helping cover up child rape? For saving thousands of JW kids from getting molested?

Oh, yeah, she should definitely repent.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Barbara did a service to abused jw kids everywhere. Anyone who doesn't think that is worthy of praise, or is anything to be repentant about, ought to do some serious self examination. Or perhaps, Grissom, you think jw kids deserve to be raped, and the perps be allowed to get away with it?

WELL DONE BARB, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED, NOT PUNISHED, FOR WHAT YOU DID.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Grissom-

And exactly why are you here?????? If you are so pro-jw, this site, or even the internet, is a big NO NO!!

edited by me so the mods wouldn't have to!!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Repenting would be a good start.

• avishai
    avishai

Oh yeah, she also helped expose the blood issue for the fraud that it is. She should probably repent for that too......

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Grissle that comment is so silly it's almost funny...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit