Who got the biggest.....

by Crumpet 18 Replies latest social current

• Jourles
    Jourles

I miss living at 10k feet in CO where we would get on averge +350 inches a year. Of course, you gotta love living in that sort of climate or else you would hate it!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

A month ago I had over 16 inches in my yard!!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I miss living at 10k feet in CO where we would get on averge +350 inches a year. Of course, you gotta love living in that sort of climate or else you would hate it!

Jourles - your avatar suggests you are sun and sand fiend rather than a snow man!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    your avatar suggests you are sun and sand fiend rather than a snow man!

On the contrary! I am and will always be a winterbird first and sun/beachbum second. I get the best of both worlds here in Michigan. Our ski areas kinda suck compared to Colorado, but at least we have something. The volleyball community is extremely well represented here as well - another reason I would find it hard to move away.

• joe_black
    joe_black

The average "5.5 inches" of the "white" stuff was reported, but on the "other" side of the tracks where I live, its about 8 inches last time we measured, lol.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hey Crumpet!!

Long time no talk!!

You still single? You knnow I'm saving myself for you

We had 2 inches of snow last week.

First snow in a year.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

2 inches! Non even close.

It's 85 and sunny here......sorry

• Rooster
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey Crumpet!!

Long time no talk!!

You still single? You knnow I'm saving myself for you

We had 2 inches of snow last week.

First snow in a year.

Get the snow plough out baby - am on my way! I move out to my own place next weekend, but enough about me - where oh where have you been? Wondered about you regularly? You havent done a gumby have you?!!! Answers on a reply post please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit