Sponsor me for a great cause! I'm taking a dunk for charity :P

by FMZ 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

OK guys, here's the deal... the St Louis Friends Meetup group is taking part in a fundraiser event for the Special Olympics... and I'm looking for sponsors.

"What are we sponsoring you to do?" I hear you ask... well, if I raise at least $50, then I will be getting dunked in a freezing cold lake in Lake St Louis. I'll be freezin' for a good reason though... all the donations go towards supporting and running the Special Olympics. A great cause, to be sure. Well, I've already doubled the minimum $50, and am currently at $100 (thanks to a couple of very generous donations)... now I'm looking to break the thermometer, and get a nice big number up there for the cause. It's all for a great cause, raising money for the Special Olympics to help organize and run the event.

If you are all nice to me, then I'll post some pictures of me freezing my ass off in the water after the event

So here's the link to donate... and to entice you further into the link (and see that nice shiny "Sponsor Me" button)... if you have ever fantasized about what I would look like if I was born of a polar bear, then all your dreams will come true today.

http://www.firstgiving.com/kjfmz

Thanks guys

KJ

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

BTTT, for a good cause. I wish I could afford to sponsor you, but im flat broke.

• Xena
    Xena

bttt I want to see you get dunked

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I want to see you drunk dunked.

Hope you are doing well FMZ.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, it looks like you still need fifteen dollars....

• FMZ
    FMZ

Tex, I believe you may have already seen me drunk once or twice... lol, even dunked at the Bradford hotel :) I'm doing well as always my friend. Hope things are well with you and yours!

I'll try to get pics of the event, as I know everyone wants to see me in the frozen drink

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone that has sponsored me, including Bisous, Mouthy, Abandoned and OpticalChick! You guys rock. :)

KJ

• rebel8
    rebel8

How much do you charge for doing it naked? For that I think we could raise some $.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone that has sponsored me, including Bisous, Mouthy, Abandoned and OpticalChick! You guys rock. :) KJ.... I DO NOT ROCK!!!!!I SHUFFLE!!!!!!One foot at a time....

KJ

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hope you get the last $15 FMZ.

Unfortunately I can't/don't know if I can 'do' dollars online (will try and find out tomorrow), but I wish you every success for the worthy cause anyway.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

FMZ...you have always been the best at helping good causes. Hats off to you once again. You make me proud to know you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit