Sponsor me for a great cause! I'm taking a dunk for charity :P

by FMZ 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

Thanks for everyone's support on this... y'all are great!

I did the plunge yesterday... and man, it was crazy. The worst part wasn't the plunge by any means. It was the wait outside beforehand. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and as there were so many people plunging with so little area to plunge from (because the lake had frozen over and only a small hole had been made for us) we were split into groups of 10-15. I was in group 22. We waited outside for 45 minutes in 15 degree cold! Even before we dunked, my hands were already completely numb. When the dunk came, it was a blessing! And let me tell ya, drying off and getting dressed with numb extremities is no fun whatsoever.

Apart from all that, lol, it was AWESOME. Raised some money for a good cause, and got to meet some interesting people along the way.

So, once again all you beautiful people, thanks! And, here is what you've been waiting for, the proof ;)

My team-mates (Brooke and Jennn) and I before the plunge

PLUNGING! You can just see my foot sticking out of the water in the center

Getting the heck outta dodge... two seconds after this I tripped and accidentally plunged again, howzat people? Two plunges for the price of one :D

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for sponsoring me!

KJ

• Xena
    Xena

You are INSANE.

Must be why I like ya.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Brrrrrrrr!

I'm shivering just looking at all that ice! Well done to you, you're a brave guy!

• bernadette
    bernadette

well done fmz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit