Is the Reasoning Book being studied again?

by penny2 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I never understood 607. I still don't know where they got that.

Okay, I will try.

606 was definitely the date proven by the pyramid and confirmed by Rutherford in his writings.
    You can't argue with a pyramid, and you aren't allowed to argue with Rutherford.
    606 BCE- no doubts about it. How do I know the pyramid and Rutherford were right?
    Just look at what happened in 1914, exactly 2520 years later. (606 + 1914 = 2520)
    World War happened that year, just as they (should) have predicted. That can't be a coincidence.

2520 is seven Gentile times. That's from a "time" being a year, a year being 360 days according to
    the (adjustable) Hebrew calendar. We adjusted it to 360, and then the math fit that year. Everyone
    who knows what they are talking about knows the rule about "a day for a year." (Hold all questions until
    you forget them.)

There- proof that 607 is right. Did I say 606 or 607 at the start?
    Yeah, I forgot there wasn't a year ZERO. Well, we dropped the pyramid thingee anyway. The math works
    out to 1914 from the year 607 BCE, and we all know what happened that year to prove that
    Russell was right. I know I said Rutherford before, but I needed to go back further when we dropped the
    pyramid thingee, so they were both right about the date. Look what happened that year.

Matt. chapter 24 does not say "Do not be misled by those with reports of war." There are other words
    inbetween there. You might be accused of misquoting.

Simple isn't it?

• penny2
    penny2
    Penny you would not have me convinced because the whole JW chronology is based on a faulty date.

Put it this way Ticker, I thought it was convincing and no-one ever argued with me. And I always got a 'G' on the TMS.

I was most annoyed when I found out that 607 wasn't correct.

penny2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit