Big day for me tomorrow

by iamfreenow 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

P.S.

My paternal grandparents were Baptists before converting to JWs after WWII. My maternal grandparents were Catholic and Lutheren before converting to JWs.

Best,
    NYCkid

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, it's Marions big moment in about 11 hours, and Trev and myself will be rooting for her, and I know I can speak for her in thanking every one of you for your support. She is really positive about taking this step, and very excited too, she feels that, after all those years in the wts, she has finally learned the truth.

She knows that, putting our personal feelings about religion aside, we are both very happy for her, and she left here a few hours ago feeling very encouraged by the support she received from you guys, you really are the best. She will be coming here again after the service, and will no doubt post about her experience, I know she wants to share it with you all.

We will make sure she knows that it's not just Trev and I who will be there for her tomorrow, all of you will be there for her as well. Thankyou so much, and see you tomorrow.

Linda and Trev

• NowImFree
    NowImFree

Hi Marion,

That's so awesome. I did the same thing on Mother's day of 2003, I had a real baptism into the Christian faith, not the JW kind of baptism where you are baptised into their "spirit directed organization".

And isn't it wonderful to have true friends who will support you, I have also found much truer friends since leaving the organization.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow and welcome to the faith!

NowImFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit