What Are You Doing For the Rest of Your Life?

by restrangled 16 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Same plan as before. To end up with a family and for my grave stone to say:

"He was a good family man whom we loved - miss you Confusedjw/UnConfused - wish we knew your real name"

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm going to spit in the face of those who forbid spitting. I'm going to walk dead center down the road to wherever I want and take the first exit I see to where I belong. I'm going to take every side passage I encounter, except shortcuts, and I'm going to make sure I end up where I'm supposed to right on time.

• RAF
    RAF

Whatever ... it could be about 0 to X years ... I just want to live MY life (from my own choices) ... but I would like to see at least one of my babyboy's children, before I die to know how I would feel about it, but it seems that it's not going to happen soon (my son's wife can't keep babies). It's funny because in having a child very urly (14) I though I would be a grand mother very urly too (like around 35) but nope ... I'm going to be 40 this summer and it might not happen at all ...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"my son's wife"??? You forgot to tell me something, island girly ;)

ps. welcome back to JWD. Now go to bed!

Funny timing to see this thread. I just saw the movie "Blood Diamond", and the entire pathetic diamond industry is physically revolting to me at the moment.

• RAF
    RAF

... Hi Sixy,
    Actually I was about to think to try to go to sleep again, but seing your nickname walk me up (I was thinking you will say something funky as usual).

Then in reading you, I've wondered If amazingly I would have forgot to tell you I had a son (which is just impossible ... I guess I can't stay a day without thinking about him)

So I read my post again ... to realised that you might think that my son is married. I would have tell you off course but since last week ... HE IS NOT ... we have a proverbe here which says :cats don't make dogs. I'm a cat and he is a cat ... so I don't think he will get married soon ... but they stick together very well by now and since 7 years to the point I actually considere her as my daughter in law .

• toreador
    toreador

I had not thought of that before! Interesting.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

To draw close to God and Christ because I love them and they deserve it and love my fellow man with respect and not to judge others and enjoy life to my best ability, that feels good in doing so

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit