God can bring us the peace that America took away.

by Santisimo 18 Replies latest social current

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

Bush has spent years talking about fighting for freedom in the Middle East and bringing Democracy to Muslim countries. Bush has done nothing but lie and send thousands to their deaths in the name of oil. In doing so, he has started a war with a people who know war better than we do. The Muslim culture has over a thousand years of experience fighting against Western powers and has never known what it is to surrender. The United States has done everything possible to keep the truth from coming to light, but the last six years have revealed a great deal. It has taught us that the United States is not the boy scout of the world that once fought oppression during WWII.

What truth am I talking about? The truth is that THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT is behind most of the chaos that is now enveloping the world. Have you read about the history of oil production in Iraq? How about Saudi Arabia? Take some time to research this and you will discover that our government was behind the scenes every step of the way. From the first day the oil wells started pumping to the day the CIA removed Prince 'Abd al-Ilah and installed Saddam Hussein, our government was behind the scenes. American politicians and oil industry execs have done everything imagineable to control the production of oil in the middle east to the detriment of it's own people. We've paid the price physically and financially with 9/11, the wars in Afghanistan (unfinished) and Iraq (we're losing) and soon Iran (a nuclear war is on the way). For what? Freedom? Freedom from the 'tyrants' we installed in the first place? Did anyone forget that we've been fighting against the Iranians since President Carter? The freedom we're fighting for is the freedom to profit from oil.

Are Americans at home free? Think about this, in the late 90's GM had developed a fully electric automobile. A zero-emissions vehicle that would have put an end to global warming, health risks and most importantly, dependency on foreign oil imports. Was the car fast? Yes, faster than most six-cyclinders on the road today. Efficient? You bet, 100 miles on a single charge. Was there demand? A survey in California revealed that 85% of people questioned would have considered buying an electric vehicle if was affordable (and it was!). But what happened? GM, the American oil cartels and our government buried the technology, took back the cars and destroyed them, keeping us at the mercy of oil ever since. Now Ford and GM are crying because they can't sell their ugly, inefficient cars? Now Gore is running around talking to us about global warming? Didn't he know about the EV (electric vehicle)?

Does anyone really think that Bush is interested in liberating poor Muslims living in miserable conditions in the Middle East? Does anyone really believe he wants us to stop using foreign oil? If so, why is it that his National Security advisor is a former Chevron Executive, Condoleeza Rice? Did you know that Chevron even named a tanker after her (proof at: http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/condoleeza-rice/)? Would they have done this if she WAS NOT helping them produce profits? If she helped Chevron make billions while Muslims in those countries were being exploited, why is she working for Bush now? Did she have a change of heart or is she there to protect oil interests at a higher level?

The United States has nothing to sell to the world anymore. Everything is made in China, high tech jobs have gone to India, and free trade agreements have killed our agriculture. We can't even profit from manufacturing anymore. Our export goods like cars are pathetic and nobody wants them. Consider this, Ford owns more car brands (Volvo, Jaguar etc.) but it's still going broke. The U.S. dollar has lagged behind the Euro since it's inception and less investors are willing to buy dollars (thanks to the war and lousy production). So what's left? OIL! Oil is the only thing that we have left to fight for. Our economy depends on it There is enough oil left underground to keep our economy going for at least another hundred years. To Bush and the oil industry, it's worth all the bullets and bodies in the world.

This is not to say that terrorists (pissed-off Muslims to be more precise) have a right to slaughter innocent people. I am not a Muslim and don't believe in the Koran (a bad copy of the Torah). However, who knows exactly what these terrorists are upset about? If Bin Laden is killing Americans because he 'hates freedom' (as Bush and the yellow-media put it), then why aren't we allowed to see his videos full-length with English subtitles? Didn't we do the same with Hitler's speeches? After all, what better way is there to prove that Hitler was a racist bastard than by showing us his filmed speeches with English subtitles? Why can't the American government do the same for Bin Laden's speeches? What's the big secret? Is it possible that Bin Laden is fed up with Americans supporting tyrannical regimes in the Mid-East for the sake of oil and is now willing to explain it on TV? Does Bush think he is preventing terrorists from acting in the U.S. just because they can't see Bin Laden videos on cable TV? What are we not supposed to hear on those tapes? The truth?

The last five years have really shown what America stands for. It doesn't stand for diplomacy, integrity much less humanity. The United States doesn't care about mankind much less the environment. The United States is the Roman Empire reincarnated. It oppresses from without and from within.

I pray that G-d sends his Messiah soon, because this promised King is the only one who can bring peace to the world. I pray that G-d may spare us from the horrors that our 'leaders' decisions have brought on us. I pray that one day I wake up and see the image of G-d's annointed broadcast on every cell phone, computer and television set on earth. I pray that I may live to hear Him teach us how to make peace and how to bring the earth back to the paradise that G-d intended for us.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I pray that one day you may pull your head from out of your ar-e!

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

That's the smartest thing you could come up with?

• 5go
    5go

The last five years have really shown what America stands for. It doesn't stand for diplomacy, integrity much less humanity. The United States doesn't care about mankind much less the environment. The United States is the Roman Empire reincarnated. It oppresses from without and from within.

The last 5 years more like the last 37 years.

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

True. Vietnam wasn't much about freedom either.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

santismo,

it's interesting because i read your entire post. and actually, i agree with like 99% of everything you wrote until this:

I pray that G-d sends his Messiah soon, because this promised King is the only one who can bring peace to the world. I pray that G-d may spare us from the horrors that our 'leaders' decisions have brought on us. I pray that one day I wake up and see the image of G-d's annointed broadcast on every cell phone, computer and television set on earth. I pray that I may live to hear Him teach us how to make peace and how to bring the earth back to the paradise that G-d intended for us.

it's weird, because i was totally expecting you to say that the onus lies with us, us human beings to stand up for ourselves in relation to the cosmos and nature, and make positive changes for this earth with our own hands and minds. but instead you invoke the God and the solution that your percieved enemy, George W. Bush invokes himself.

why do you *really* (deep inside) think that he has let everything in the world go to sh!t? because he thinks that america will clean it all up? or because jesus is gonna come makey all better?

tetra

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

but i wanna also say that i think you did a good job on that write up. this is pretty much what i see going on too. good stuff!

tetra

• 5go
    5go

Nor Iran in the 50's, Nor Iraq in the 60's, Nor Korea ( yep we supported a dictator through that ), Nor Cuba ( 1890's and 1950's ) So really it's been sence the late 1800's. We have been an empire through two world wars. ( By the way we invested heavily in the nazi's we really went to war because they owed us huge amounts of gold money, which we got back. The reason we really got in to the first world war was because france owed us gold money and they were losing it's hard to collect from a loser in a war unless you loot them of course ) Which brings me to 1971 when nixon told france to shove off we not giving you any gold to back our currency even though we promised it to you in exchange for goods we bought with our dollars.

• exjdub
    exjdub

it's weird, because i was totally expecting you to say that the onus lies with us, us human beings to stand up for ourselves in relation to the cosmos and nature, and make positive changes for this earth with our own hands and minds. but instead you invoke the God and the solution that your percieved enemy, George W. Bush invokes himself.

Those were my thoughts exactly, Tetrapod.

Santisimo...is it lost on you that Bush is a Christian and believes the same stuff that you do, but is also the one who decided to invade Iraq? A bit of a conundrum for Christians I would think.

exjdub

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome Santismo and very well written, I agree with you and there is so much more to add to this garbage that the govt has been feeding its subjects and I too await for the Christ to restore all things and reconcile us to God, but I don't see us dodging the horrors that await mankind. How much will we exp, who knows but my faith is in God through Christ, we are on track as the Bible has foretold and to put our trust in what you stated, we would be men most to be pitied if this was the best it is going to get.

Long live the King which is the Christ. I agree with John, "yes come quickly"

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit