Question, What will happen to the earth and the Animals?

by unbaptized 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Skyking,

Could you list some of those scriptures for me?

• skyking
    skyking

One of them is 2 Corinthians 12:2 it talks about the third heaven. 2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago---whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows---such a man was caught up to the third heaven.

.If there is a third heaven there has to be heaven 1 and heaven 2 do you know what they are?

• skyking
    skyking

I have waited for a response for quit some time so I give you more scriptures too think about.

Luke 23:43; You agree Jesus was going to heaven after he died so the sinner was he going to heaven Jesus said it was paradise?

2 Cor.12:3; mentioned in my last post mentions either in body or by spirit so does heaven allow the body? But at 1Cor.15:50-51 it say's other wise.

Job 19:25-27; I know that my Redeemer is alive, and that he will stand upon the earth at last. And after my body is destroyed then without my flesh, I will see God! I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!" Question for you do you believe that Job thought he was going to heaven? The Jews did not teach this thought.

• moshe
    moshe

In about one billion years the Sun will grow hotter and expand in size. The increased heat will boil off all the water on the earth and kill all the life on it. -Something to think about.

• skyking
    skyking

Also on Job 19 if you notice Job was saying on EARTH this was going to happen. Was job going to be a Ghost on earth with God?

• dark angle
    dark angle

according to the JW beliefs, there are two types of hopes for faithful christians. 1) heavenly hope-which has a limited number of persons, 144k only, who will rule in christ in heaven.(i wonder how could they know that the limit is reach & who could verify that those partakers are really invited by god in heaven!) 2) earthly hope-those who will not be included in the 1st one, have propects to live forever here in an earthly paradise.(this is one of the great baffling questions in my mind: infinite life & existence is nowhere found in our universe)

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"Trust In Jehovah." He will probably move us all to another galaxy (or something) in a great galactic battlestar capable of defeating Satan and Darth Vader, before the earth is burned up by the Sun, Moshe. It will probably be like a great Noah's Ark in outer space and Jehovah's chosen people will be the first ones in existence to live forever, with God and Jesus and the 144K all smiling up from 7th Heaven at the chosen ones.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The 144k rule the Great Crowd who are in heaven. Revelation 19:1 - After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven …”

The earth will be destroyed and replaced by a new earth.

Isaiah 51:6 “Raise YOUR eyes to the heavens themselves, and look at the earth beneath. For the very heavens must be dispersed in fragments just like smoke, and like a garment the earth itself will wear out , and its inhabitants themselves will die like a mere gnat. But as for my salvation, it will prove to be even to time indefinite, and my own righteousness will not be shattered.”

Hebrews 1:10-12 “You at [the] beginning, O Lord, laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are [the] works of your hands. 11 They themselves will perish , but you yourself are to remain continually; and just like an outer garment they will all grow old, 12 and you will wrap them up just as a cloak, as an outer garment; and they will be changed, but you are the same, and your years will never run out.”

Isaiah 65:17-18 “For here I am creating new heavens and a new earth ; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart. 18 But exult, YOU people, and be joyful forever in what I am creating.”

Revelation 21:1-2 “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth ; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

The Bible does not say what will be the eventuality of the new earth. Nor does it say whether or not those from the heavens will once again inhabit the new earth.

Anyway, that is one interpretation.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I guess the five billion non-Xtians will be left to toil and subject themselves to the perfect Christians. caveman

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Hello Skyking,

I apologize for not getting back to you as soon as I could, I was indisposed at the time.

First I have a question regarding the third Heaven, please show me another scripture that backs the theory that there's a literal third Heaven. Because if there is then they someone else would have written it down in the scriptures besides Paul.

In answering your question regarding Heaven. First of all there is a Heavenly abode where Jehovah, Jesus and the angelic beings reside.

Second there is the Heavenly expanse where the sun, moon and stars occupy. The scriptures also state that the birds fly around in the Heavens.

Now the Third Heaven is an experience only experienced by the anointed of Jehovah because they are in full union with the Christ and Jehovah God. (Ephesians 1:3, 2:6) Some of the anointed experienced things beyond a normal humans comprehension. Paul stated at Ephesians 2:6, that those in union with Christ were raised up together and seated together in the Heavenly places. If that's so, then the anointed of Jehovah already are full aware of their position in Heaven. The Apostle Paul was still living when he wrote this scripture, so he knew in advance that he had a place in the Heavens. He could envision himself there in Heaven, although he was still on the earth. Ephesians 2:22, states that the anointed in union with the Christ are being built up into a place where God's spirit can dwell, which could be constituted as the Third Heaven. Only the anointed experiences this event due to their relationship with Jehovah. Also if you compare John's account in Revelations 1:10, he states that by inspiration he had been taken to see the Lords day, which is liken to a Third Heaven position. Anointed followers in union with Jesus will experience this in body out of body experiences, that's why people can't understand how the anointing process works. That's why it's a mystery to some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit