My old KH had a personal visit from me today!

by moshe 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Kewel! What stones you've got! I wudda' been shakin' in my boots!

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    You have b*lls of steel! (I mean that in a good way ). I could never do that. You never know -- maybe some had doubts and you just made the seed grow.

Check out the persons avatar that posted the above....I bet they all looked like that when you were done with them!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

OMG! This is awesome. I can only mirror what AuldSoul said:

Man, you are fast becoming a hero of mine.
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Moshe, I love you.

Ha. Cheers to you!!!
    Baba.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

moeshe, I love what you did, I'm going to do something similar to some JW's I know.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks moshe,

I have have had a prick of a week so far. Reading about your exploit has given me a real lift.

What is your nickname? 'Steel Balls'?

Thank you.

Chris

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

That is very exciting news and not an accident that you met this gentleman. Perhaps you should have business cards made up with this website on it. You can get them FREE at www.vistaprint.com. Just an idea!!!

They will be quick draw cards....you never know when you will need them!

• moshe
    moshe

That is very exciting news and not an accident that you met this gentleman.

You mean this guy was having a crisis of faith and praying to Jehovah for answers about the WT? That's freakin' wild!

• Mary
    Mary
    Moshe told them all to pay close attention to the study of the Jan 1 WT- "the society has all but admitted they never had God's spirit back in 1919", and- 'Don't waste anymore of your life in the KH", I told them as I exited the KH. They just stood there speechless and watched me leave.

Excellent Moshe! Maybe it'll make a few of them think.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ok, I"m out of the loop, what's the admission in the jan 1st WT about 1919? Is there a thread on here I missed?

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit