Does The WTS Have a Private Jet????

by uwishufish 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Or possibly pay hansomly for the use of some third party's?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ has a nice Plane..Does that count?...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yes they have a private plane - not sure if it is a jet though - I doubt that.

It has been used in Alaska (there are some threads on the board about it)

Some allegations have claimed the plane was used to go on fishing expeditons. That has not been proven

Planes are one of the two ways to travel in Alaska. The other is by boat. When I went to Alaska there were almost as many small planes in Skagway Ketchikan and Juneau as there were boats. It isn't a luxury. It is a necessity for many people.

As for what the planes are used for? can't tell ya but they do exist. (I believe there are 2 but I could be wrong)

• free2beme
    free2beme

It is not in the sense of, a private plane to take the governing body all over the world. More of a plane used in their ministry in some location. Not a Lear jet or anything. Actually, they use the same commercial jets we all do and travel coach. I have personally gone to pick up people from New York a couple times, when they traveled out to give talks. They were not traveling in some for of rich luxury.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here are some of the threads about it

The following three threads go together

WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/60166/1.ashx

Hiding WT's Alaskan Plane?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/64478/1.ashx

Found a Second Aircraft Owned by The WT

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/69619/1.ashx

I stress again. The planes do exist. What they are used for is speculation. And since most of the industry in Alaska is fishing ther visit cvould have been WT-related or recreational WE don't know

I'm making a point of this because sometimes we are too eager to jump on everything without proof. We have lots of proof on other things. We certainly don't need to create it

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Lady Lee posted the correct information. Thanks LL.

The 1974 Cessna 402B, N710WS is still listed as owned by Tim Betz in Ankorage, Alaska and the Piper N254SW is still listed under Kingdom Support Services. And as was said......in many places in Alaska, the planes outnumber the cars and trucks. They are a necessity.

Here is a list of all planes listed under the word Kingdom. Speculate to your hearts content but I doubt any of them belong to the WT Society except for the one.

There are 5 record(s) matching name = 'kingdom'

• N254SW 1971 PIPER PA-31-310, KINGDOM SUPPORT SERVICES INC, ANCHORAGE AK

• N2637F 1965 CESSNA 182J, KINGDOM AVIATION LLC, FORT SMITH AR

• N411FB 1966 HAWKER SIDDELEY DH-125, KINGDOM AVIATION LLC, LAS VEGAS NV

• N6667T 1980 CESSNA TU206G, KINGDOM ENTERPRISES, PLANO TX

• N8643W 1963 PIPER PA-28-235, KINGDOM MINISTRIES INC, WILMINGTON DE
  • HappyDad

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Yes they have a private plane - not sure if it is a jet though - I doubt that.

If they rent an executive jet, no trail has been discovered. But they do have (had) a $250,000 executive Cessna 402B twin engine aircraft in Alaska.

Some allegations have claimed the plane was used to go on fishing expeditons. That has not been proven.

I grant you that it was not proven that the JWs on board had fishing rods when their airplane was damaged on two separate ocassions while visiting fishing lodges, indicated as their destination:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/60166/1.ashx

Planes are one of the two ways to travel in Alaska. The other is by boat. When I went to Alaska there were almost as many small planes in Skagway Ketchikan and Juneau as there were boats. It isn't a luxury. It is a necessity for many people.

"Necesity" to fly into fishing lodges as a declared destination??

As for what the planes are used for? can't tell ya but they do exist. (I believe there are 2 but I could be wrong) .

The first WT's aircraft in record I found was the Cessna 402B executive airplane (registered N710WS) which was the one involved in the two accidents -curiously- both on fishing lodges. The aircraft was transferred to a private individual two nomths after my post in this bulletin and the WT bought an other one: also a twin-engine Piper PA- 31- 310 registered N254SW (254SW) .

G.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Thanks for the replys.

UWUF

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

isn't implying that there is something wrong with taking the plane to a fishing lodge, the same as implying that CO's in calgary cannot use the COmobile to take a weekend in banff, for example? i see it as the same. of course, it is going to happen.

i mean, sure, it sucks to see our hard earned donations going to stuff like that, but it's a fact of life. same with taxes. the govt does lots and lots of crap with my money that i disagree with.

tetra

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not sure. Perhaps we could convince Al Qaida to deliver one of theirs to Brooklyn.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit