Does The WTS Have a Private Jet????

by uwishufish 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I might hazard a guess that whoever flies WTS people around Alaska might also earn money doing other bush flying.

I don't think this thread is going anywhere as far as incriminating anyone. Trust me, I've met most of the GB. The chances that someone on that body has enough connection to the natural world to really want to spend time in Alaska fly fishing, is non-existent.

S4

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

If I donated any money to these folks (and trust me, neither the Org or its begger members will NEVER get another cent out of me) I would be more concerned that the boys in NY are globe-trotting to deliver the same old tired drivel.

Really pointless

BTW: depreciated twin engined private planes are one of the best investments that can be made. I believe 80's Cessna prices are rising 20% a year.

• Sektenkult
    Sektenkult

Yes.

N710WT till today

• redsetter2
    redsetter2
    It's a States thing in general, that's normal for us. What country are you from?
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

With all the court cases in small-town USA, I would expect Watchtower would at the least have access to some 6-seater planes, perhaps in co-op lease deals.

Shuttling Attorneys and paralegals around to multiple cases in rural areas on commercial airlines would be difficult.

(Of course not sticking their noses into criminal law, or appointing pedophiles in the first place, would be the most logical way to save money.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit