crazyblondeb......hey, she needs some encouragement

by purplesofa 44 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((((Crazy)))))

I have missed you so much on here, I hope things get much, much better fro you real soon.

I know you are strong, and you will come through this. I will be thinking of you.

all my love

Linda xxxxx

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

((((((((((CBB))))))))))))

hasn't been the same without you!!!

Wish you well.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

CrazyblondeDeb -

Please know that we all are pulling for you - may things work out.

Jeff

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((CBB)))) In the same vein as Abandoned (great thoughts, btw) and MegaDude, I just watched a DVD where Jack Canfield, one of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" authors, was talking about how a car traveling through the night could traverse the entire country by only seeing the 200 ft. or so ahead that the headlights illuminated. But the driver trusted that the road went on and that the goal of the journey could be accomplished. Try getting past your 200 ft. at a time, and you will accomplish amazing things! outnfree

• luna2
    luna2

Hang in there, crazy girl! This too shall pass.

• unique1
    unique1

From one lady with a crazy mom to another: I know how frustrating it can be. Just hang in there. Things do pass over and get better.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hang in there (((CBB)))

All shall be well...

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((shelley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're an inspiration to us all, we're all rooting for you and can't wait for you to come back to JWD.

Miss you loads.

free2think

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What's up CBD? Life comes at us hard (sounds like some commercial I heard), anyway, you've been able to kick the heck out of some serious problems. I know that you know that this too shall pass. So, keep on keeping on! And don't take no wooden nickels! We luvs ya! My precious! (In a smeagaly voice!)

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Hi there.....It is unbelievable how hard it can be when you are dealing with a true cult. I am sorry things have been rough for you and I miss your posts. My thoughts are with you....don't let them get you so down.....We all know you are wonderfull!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit