I quit!

David Brent

• bernadette
    bernadette

Christ through the ages first

Littletoe and Xena - joint second

• free2beme
    free2beme

On my space account, I did not single out a person, but rather a type.

Anyone who has survived cancer. Anyone who is willing to be themselves, and not conform to others. Anyone who ever left a cult and lived to tell about it.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

my husband's pretty cool. But you probably don't want him on your myspace as your hero.

i didn't put anything down for a hero either. My husband put...The Lone Ranger, Soilders in Iraq, and his Dad. Ain't that sweet.

lisa

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Christ, the the apostle Paul

abr

• willyloman
    willyloman

You mean, besides Ray Franz?

Well, there's my wife - who, when I said, "I don't think I want to do this any more" said, "I'm with you."

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Jesus first. How beautiful to be the Creator of the world and yet paid the price for my screw-ups. His love lead me to my husband.

My sweet husband second. He made it possible for me to live again, to ride again, to love again. He has made my dreams come true. Dreams that I thought would never be fulfilled in this life.

• parakeet
    parakeet

No personal hero. As I get older, I realize that even the best of us are screwed up in one way or another. There are some people I admire, despite (and in some cases, because of) their flaws.

On this board, I admire Farkel most, because of his painfully honest, no-holds-barred, and very intelligent posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit