Anyone in GA willing to help expose a pedophile?

by DebraDoll 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwswat
    jwswat

I know of S.M. and work as a detective in the Dallas, GA area. If I am not mistaken, this individual is in the W.C. congregation of said religion. I was once affiliated with the same congregation, and am willing to help in any way possible. I do not currently show Mr. M. on our list of Georgia sex offenders.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I helped build Dallas KH. I wonder if I know him.

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

When I spoke with a woman at his KH, she was shocked to learn of his past life, wife & son. Did you know about it, or did he keep this secret from all in GA?

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

He lives on Powder Dr now., and his wife works for Paulding HS. This was him in 1973;

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/com/263037309.html

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

You said, "and then Dallas GA where he had to address this abuse when attempting one of his multiple reinstatements ... in a letter of apology to them all."

His prior congregation records & info should have been forwarded to his current congregation, correct? Did he have to do the apology letter after moving to GA? Was he reinstated by GA elders?

If so, wouldn't all of this info about his past have been available to the elders in GA?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Unfortunately, MeneMene, what should happen with regard to forwarding documents and what does happen doesn't usually conform to the ethical moors of normal society.

But, even if these documents were forwarded if the man has never been tried and convicted he would not be legally required to report himself to the registry. In this religion it is highly unlikely that anyone purused the matter criminally. Criminal pursuit would be the only legal way to forewarn the public about his tendency toward predation.

You may want to carefully investigate the libel laws you may become subject to prior to crafting your posters. It isn't fair that victims cannot always publicly humiliate their victimizers freely, but it is the law.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

I am in Georgia but I would not help anyone on this forum. If you were on a Witness email group, then that is another story.

• carla
    carla

It's jw's like Grissom who make it so darn easy to tell people exactly how the wt & pedophile issue really works within the cult. If you could expose a pedophile and do nothing, you are just as guilty as the man/woman who rapes and molests the child him/herself. Might as well be your hands all over that child.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grissom

I am in Georgia but I would not help anyone on this forum. If you were on a Witness email group, then that is another story.

Then what exactly are you doing here. And haven't you heard that old saying "If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing"?

• Dr Chiro
    Dr Chiro

Hey Grissom... Here is a thought for you and your high and mighty fellow J.W.'s.

Does it really matter which religion the sick bast**d is........NO!

What matters are the poor, helpless, raped children that didn't have a say in what happened to there little bodies...Nothing else, not religion, colour, race or creed!!

You J.W.'s make me sick.....

Yes, I'm angry because they stole 38 years of MY life and still to this day my parents consider me 'demonised' because I'm not a so called 'lover of Jehovah god'.
    Spare me your crapp...

Karnages comment is so true to your two faced approach to your wacked out religion.

I guess Jehovah and his witnesses can forgive a piece of low life cr*pp as him and then give him speacial treatment in heaven but they can't teach them to understand that certain family members choose not to be a part of there cult only too be put down and treated like 3 class people.....

Shame on you all who are J.W.'s....

Lets hope there is a time on this earth when the REAL GOD destroys all evil doers........ At least then we will all know that you J.W.s will never be knocking on any more of our front doors because you'll all be burning in hell.....

O'-oh......LOOK OUT... All the J.W.'s will think that I'm demonised for saying this!!!!

Opp's one more thing Grissom, I suggest you get permission from the head office before responding to any anti J.W. sites.....As they say...Just looking at them has already started to allow the doubt's to get into your head!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit