Anyone in GA willing to help expose a pedophile?

by DebraDoll 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

After spending 2.5 hrs on the phone with a lifelong friend whom I had not been in touch with for several years, she revealed to me that she too had been molested in the 70's by my uncle; S.M., a well known elder at the time. He began his career in sexual deviance while living on Staten Island NY in the early 60's. He moved to Plymouth NC in the early 70's while married to my young aunt Linda. The horror doesn't end with me and my friend though as he was also carrying on a life-threatening sexual relationship with her older sister, and molesting her YOUNGER sister! S.M. moved to Dayton TN, and then Dallas GA where he had to address this abuse when attempting one of his multiple reinstatements (after the now grown women exposed him in the 90's) in a letter of apology to them all. However, despite my contact of his local and former congregations, my own nightmare has yet to be acknowledged. I FIRMLY also KNOW that he murdered (I was at their home in NC when this "mysteriously" took place, just a short year after the hanging death of their 6 y/o son) my precious, 29 y/o aunt after she threatened to expose his pedophilia. My friend's husband brilliantly suggested that we plaster S.M.'S small GA town with notices of OUR abuse (there were many, MANY, others also!) and that he is an UNregistered sex-offender (documented cases begin even before ours with another family member in the early 1960's) living in their area. After speaking to a JW woman lastnight at a Dallas GA KH informing her of these facts (she knew him but nothing of his former marriage nor life!) I am more empowered to go public and am hopeful that someone in GA may be willing to accept posters from me by mail, post them locally, which will clearly state MY NAME AND CONTACT INFO in the hopes of others coming forward, and perhaps preventing other little girls from harm. I must stress that MY NAME will be on the posters. I am a NYS Certified Paralegal with a degree in Criminal Justice and Sociology. My knowledge and education has been the driving force to go public and I have already contacted his present and former town police departments, NEWS, and Kingdom Halls. Anyone willing to help me? Posting will of course be legally done in areas allowing posts; local stores, colleges, etc. Should anyone be bold enough to help with this I intend to call every media in the area bringing their attention to the posters. Oh, and btw, SM claims to have been bumped up to being one of the ANNOINTED now! GAG!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I'm not in that area and so am unable to help, but I have this to say: You GO, girl!!! (even if it has to be a solo act!)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think that you should contact Silent Lambs. I'm pretty sure they'll know what to do with the scumbag.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Debra, You have a PM.

I agree, Silentlambs.com is an excellent idea.

• karnage
    karnage

I agree with the previous two comments... you need to contact "Silent Lambs" (www.silentlambs.org)like as of last week!! I am very sorry to hear about your tribulations and for the other victims. Amazing how he feels that he is one of the annointed. So when did Jesus start offering positions along his side in heaven to child molesters?! It boggles the very mind as to how anyone is believing his crap.

Please keep us posted as to what develops!!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

If I lived in GA, I would help you. Good luck and may this help bring this predator to justice.

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Thanks for everyone's input. I was a participant in the 2002 Silent Lamb's march on Bethel NY, so I have already been in touch will Bill regading my actions, and in touch again recently. I spoke out to the news along the march, and outside the WT HQ's and at that time made SM's name public as I do on Craig's List and other forums. At present time I have contacted 100 members of his small community in GA; HS Faculty, City Administrators, TV, Newspapers, Radio stations, and even his beloved GOLF COURSES! Hopefully this will help prevent him from harming anyone else and help those he has already to come forward.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I wish I had your courage. I have seriously considered spearheading a similar educational campaign regarding my ex-husband.

• lawrence
    lawrence

I'm in Georgia (Atlanta) for another 3 weeks. Have meetings this week, but one day this weekend could work out well.

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Craig's List deleted my post from their Atlanta GA page, but it is still current on the Raleigh NC board;

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/com/263037309.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit