A big thank you to Simon

by Caedes 35 Replies latest social relationships

• Caedes
    Caedes

I thought I should write a big thanks to Simon for this board, not only has it been a big eye-opener to me regarding my past and helped me realise how many people have been through the same stuff as I have, but it's through this board that I've met a wonderful woman, Michelle (Calico Ethel).

Michelle is beautiful, intelligent, funny and luckily for me has terrible eyesight, I feel very fortunate to have met her and hopefully (presuming I can keep on hiding her glasses!) we shall be very happy together in the future.

She has rather recklessly and bravely agreed to move in with me and is moving over at the beginning of February. I just wanted to share that with everyone.

So thank you Simon, I owe you a very large drink.

Hopefully Michelle will be on later to add a photo, unfortunately I wouldn't have a clue how to put a photo into a post.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Congratulations. There must be something in the air at the moment, else we're managing to do more than just read with the site going down so frequently, recently

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Congratulations

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awww...that's so sweet. Congrats you two.

lisa

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations to you both.

free2think

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Simon needs to sesh me with some of that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I must agree with Caedes and offer Simon a drink on both of us. I'm working on getting the picture put up of us on my first day there with you.

I was so happy to see that you posted this today. I'm sorry my reply is later than I would have liked, but with the 6 hour time difference.....

I'm missing you as always and can't wait to move over and be with all the time. I don't think you need to worry about hiding any glasses though. I see just fine and you are the most handsome man in the world to me. Not only that, you are the sweetest, most generous, loving man as well. I have loved every second since knowing you and can't wait to share my life with you. I'm looking forward to being a part of your life and being there for you when you need someone.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o247/calicoethel/Picture_018.jpg

Well this is the link for the picture, but we can't seem to get the picture to load. Can someone else try to load the picture for me????

The picture is of my man and I on my first day once I arrived in London.

Anyway, back to what I was saying in my previous post....

I love you and I never want to be away from you. It'll be a month since we've last seen each other and I can't wait till the second I see you again to hold you and tell you how much I love you in person.

I love you always and forever my tiger

Forever your minx

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nice pic. You guys look good together. I'd say "get a room", but we've already got one:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/123087/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit