Abducted boy found and that's not all!

by Snoozy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

Snoozy- Kitten Whiskers here on hubby's computer. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been praying for this boy and just sick for 2 days. Thought of him all last night and he was the first thing on my mind this morning. Thank God and all who led the police there. And another boy! The heartbreak and rejoicing! It is almost too much to bear to even think about it! I am so happy for them.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Hornbeck

I know Hornbecks from the STL area......also the Poplar Bluff area. Not a very common name.

purps

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I just heard that Michael Devlin is a registered sex offender. Registered in the state of Texas.

What a sicko.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I've been thinking about this all day and am so glad that they found those kids. I'd be so sick at heart if anything happened to my kids. What an awful ordeal. So glad they have been found...

Jean

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm watching CNN now crying! The news conference is on with the FBI agents. I am glad two children are able to go home.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am watching an earlier recording of this ...........

I hope someone like Oprah or somebody, treats this family to something so special.

This kids parents never lost hope. They have given everything they have to look for this kid.

The man that is talking on Tv that I thought was the father is actually the stepfather. Amazing. So full of emotion.

Great looking kid.

Im happy for everyone involved. Not too bad for a bunch of worldy people.

purps

• bubble
    bubble

It's an amazing story isn't it?

I can't begin to imagine the emotions of the parents of the boy who was missing for 4 years. It most surely is a miracle, and I hope they string up the guy that kidnapped them.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

What struck me about this case, now that details are coming out, is how easy it could have been for the one boy who was missing four years to leave. Physically at least. He was allowed out alone, had a cellphone, and had friends. Yet HE STAYED! Sound familiar? The Stockholm Syndrome? Like JWs? Physically free, yet mentally and emotionally trapped?

tsof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit