Abducted boy found and that's not all!

by Snoozy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

They were acting on a tip and raided an apartment in Kirkwood Missouri..not only did they find the white truck..and the boy..they found a boy that was abducted almost 5 years ago.Both seemed to be in good condition.

Both boys lived in rural parts of Missouri also.

That just doesn't happen! Can you imagine..the parents of the first one abducted had started the fingerprint children system a while back.

I bet their parents are so happy..I am..

They will tell us more later..this is going to be very interesting!

Just thought I would share..good things don't seem to happen very often in these kind of cases.

Snoozy...

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

That is indeed GREAT NEWS! Thanks for sharing!

IC

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well, can you believe that? And there was not a single mark on the truck!!!

• juni
    juni

Thanks for the update Snoozy.

Juni

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am SO HAPPY that the little boys were found. Closest thing to a miracle I have heard of all week. Good work by the police.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think the truck is what helped them find the kids! That's why I mentioned it.

You're funny LT...I guess it did sound a little funny...

I didn't mention the boys names...the last one missing that they just found was William Ownby..14.

The first one that was abducted over 4 yeras ago was Shawn Hornbeck. I guess he would be 15 or so now.

No word was said about who owned the apartment or was renting it.

I'm sure that will follow.

Snoozy..

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks for sharing snoozy that's a great ending to what must have been an extremely heartbreaking time for both parents.

free2think

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Why does this remind me of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and a guy with an incredibly large nose?

I can't think of anything more horrific for the poor parents, having been haunting with never knowing the fate of their children. I'm glad to hear that these cases have been resolved beyond their wildest dreams!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

It's so rare!

They just don't find missing children after a few weeks..alive .

Snoozy

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

The guy who had them is named Michael Devlin. It's on MSN breaking news. I am so glad they were found. I know Shawn Hornbeck's family must have given him up for dead a long time ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit